Usually I tell you my opinion by today I would like to find out what you think about…
I am looking for a perfect eye cream! I wonder if such thing exists at all?! 🙂 Since I lost the one that I was using and got the other one which I did not like at all now I want to get a nice eye cream. I would love to try this one. What do you think? I also think about La Roche-Posay and Bioderma. What would you recommend me? I am in my mid-twenties and I have very dry skin. What eye cream do you use yourself and how much do you like it?
Advanced Eye Complex by Nude Skincare (15ml)
The definitive treatment for younger looking eyes, instantly. Purest acacia extract delivers an immediate, dramatic lifting effect. Probiotics prime and protect while proven bioactive CoQ10, milk peptides and mountain ash smooth wrinkles, reduce puffiness and dark circles and deliver a dramatic lifting effect. Apply half a pump to the eye area using tips of ring fingers. Fragrance free. For all eyes.
Hi, ladies! I thought that I should do something that is not connected with makeup for the beginning of a new week. So we can all get some positive emotions and chat a bit 🙂 I really love tests ans polls like 10 things about you, what song are you etc 😀 This is crazy, I know, but it’s just so much fun. So I want us all to start our week with such nice lill things. Today’s post I want to deducate to movies. So here are my 10 movie facts:
“If you could use only 1 beauty brand and get all their products for free what brand would you chose?”
And here are the answers, hope you also find that interesting:
- Mac of course!
- Make Up For Ever of course
- Estee Lauder
- I think it would be MAC because they have a huge range of colors available, probably much more than any other brand
- No doubt Chanel
- Urban Decay
- If it was just skincare I’d say Elemis; for makeup/skincare/body/nails….Chanel?
- Flori Roberts
- MAC is my answer because of the eye shadows & brushes
Looks like MAC is the winner.
And what about you?
It’s hard to believe but there are almost 250 posts published, several hundred visitors every day and autumn is coming soon. What all this things have in common? This means that it’s time for new design and some changes! Please read this post and help me to create a better blog for all you, my dear readers! I am always open to your feedbacks and wishes and always answer all your comment and e-mails. Thank you very much for the support!
So here is all the information step by step
1. I hope that you have noticed some new updates
- Linkwithin – find similar posts for you to enjoy
- CommentLuv – if you are a blogger it shows the last post on your blog. So you are welсome to leave comments
- I also started adding new categories. This is a big amount of work because I have to go through all the posts. But I hope it will be done soon.
2. New design is coming soon plus some updates
3. Follow me on twitter to be the first one who finds out everything and to tweet with me about everything what’s on your mind 🙂
4. I want to know your opinion on this kind of posts. What do you think about
- Posts about other beauty bloggers
- Fun Mondays – posts about everything
- Beautiful Reading
- Post about Vogue
- and other posts( tell me what)
I would love to hear all your comments and wishes. Help me to make Ladies Beauty better!
Please don’t forget to vote and to tell me what else would you like to see on this blog:)
PS. I am going away for the week but I have posts for you. I promise to check all your comments and e-mails as soon as I return!
Karen from Makeup and Beauty blog made an interesting post called Tag: Getting To Know You so I thought I would post it, too because many of you said they want to know more about myself and also I would like to know more about my readers 🙂
Things I’m passionate about (or things that I like)
- Cooking and eating tasty food
- Makeup and beauty
- Culture and art
- Mythology and religion
- Red and black colours
Things I’d like to do before I die
My list is too personal to share so I will write some things that everyone can know 🙂
- Swim in the ocean
- Travel across Southern America and New Zealand
- See the rest of European countries I haven’t seen yet
- Meet Aaron de Mey
- Don’t worry about stupid things
- Get a Burberry trench and Chanel purse
- Get a job of my dream ( and I know what it is)
- Learn the languages that I want
- Improve and develope my talants and discover new
Things I say often
- I am hungry
- I have a deadline
- It’s non of your business
- I want/ need new makeup
- Can we go for a walk now?
Books I’ve recently read
Lately most of the books I read