Long time readers know that I love my high-end eye makeup products. I have never been able to find anything from the high street which I would love as much.
But I’ve set myself an “under £20” target this time. And here are the results: two products under £20 which I really love.
Eye liner and a lot of mascara is my go to look, you can see it here.
Iconic London Triple Threat Mascara, £19 from Cult Beauty
I am personally
Rouge Bunny Rouge just launched (on the 31st of July 2020) a new line of lipsticks – Velvet Whispers Full Colour Matt lipsticks, there are 7 shades, and I was sent all of them to share with you.
I took a photo of every shade separately, so here they are; a photo of the 7th shade you can see below.
How beautiful are they?
The shades are:
- 106 Vigorous Whiff – berry
- 107 Lighthearted Murmur – baby pink
- 108 Visionary Breath – this coral is like summer in a tube
- 109 Ambitious Insinuation – classic red
- 110 Mirthful Innuendo – taupy nude
- 111 Sanguine Sigh – I am struggling to find a good description for this shade, so just check the swatch. A reddish sienna, perhaps?
- 112 Innocent Inhale – raspberry red
I have been wearing these for a week, and I loved creating an outfit based on the colour, you can actually see
I am a big fan of everything from Burberry Beauty that I’ve tried, and their Cat Lashes Mascara mascara was not an exception.
The name itself made me want to try it, to be honest. I love cats, and cat eye is my go-to makeup look. So there we go.
The hourglass wand which is made with elastomer took me some time to get used to but once I did I became a convert. I find that it’s easy to reach all the lashes, and it creates incredible results.
As many of you know, I am
Today I would like to share about the new Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss. You may remember my review (here), so, yes, these are the re-launched version, and they are very different. The only thing which is the same is the name.
But before we get started, I have to remind you of the 20% discount RBR kindly offered to my readers. The code is RBR-BLOGQ4; valid until the 31st March 2020. It is not affiliated and I don’t get any profit, just sharing the love. The glosses were sent me.
But back to the glosses, there are 5 shades in total, they come in a red outer packaging and in tubes with frosted effect. You can tell that it’s a high end product straight away.
When you open the tube, the first thing you notice is the applicator which I find to be great, it’s very user friendly and is great for precision.
I also have to mention that the glosses are
It’s that time again when I share my seasonal favourites. Here is a look at my Summer picks, in case you’ve missed it. And here is what I’ve been loving this Autumn.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty eye makeup as seen here. I’ve been looking forward to the launch of the VB Beauty line, and picked up the eye products the day they launched, and was not disappointed. I have a very detailed review (linked above) so won’t repeat myself. While I did not pick up anything else, I am excited to see what else Victoria is going to launch. There is definitely a foundation coming our way.
2. Darphin Intral Environmental Lightweight Shield SPF 50, ( Space NK, John Lewis ) probably the best city spf I’ve ever used. Lightweight and slightly tinted, it is not greasy or oily at all, gives you that healthy glow and protects the skin. Darphin is one of my favourite beauty brands in general, and this product is not an exception.