Cords – rustic gray shimmer
Short & Sassy – a deep burgundy shimmer
Let’s Groove – rich eggplant purple shimmer
Stella – rich purple/pink berry shimmer
Skate Night – rich mahogany red shimmer
Far Out – light neutral brown with gold shimmer
Stroll – deep red with a small particle of gold glitter
Thunderbird – rich red shimmer
Drive In – orange/red shimmer
Street Racing – deep copper shimmer
Free Love – brilliant orange shimmer
Cruisin’ – golden orange shimmer
If you want to find out about What’s Your Color Collection – keep on reading
It’s NARS’ 15th anniversary, so François Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics, brought back nail polishes which were limited editions of last years.
So here are the 5 shades that are comming back:
- Blue Lagoon (Originally launched in 2001) – iridescent powder blue
- Cha Cha Cha (Originally launched in 2001) – semi-sheer tangerine with gold reflections
- Hunger (Originally launched in 2001) – hot orange red
- Tallulah (Originally launched in 1998) – rich grape
- Zizi (Originally launched in 1999) – clear with peach and gold glitter
Available: this month
If you want to see swatches you can check them out here
Zoya Truth Collection – сlassic, bright and straightforward
- Penny (ZP492) copper gold metallic
- Kalmia (ZP493) rose copper metallic
- Salma (ZP494) scarlet red metallic
- Isla (ZP495) venetian red metallic
- Anaka (ZP496) fuchsia metallic glimmer
- Drew (ZP497) mauve rose metallic
To be honest I’m not that into nail polishes, I have about 20-25 of them. And I don’t think I’m going to get a lot of new nail polishes soon. But I’m sure a lot of my readers want to know what’s new for Fall 2009. You can check posts of bloggers who love nail polish! And I found out the best posts for you. Just check my links. So…let’s start! Want to know more about Opi Matte Fall 2009? go to Vampy Varnish to see the rest of swatches and to find out all the details. This photo is also from that blog.
Want to know about Zoya’s Matte collection? Keep on reading.
Meet 4 new nail polishes by Chanel. Django (485) light beige and Vendetta(483) dark purple.from Spring Collection . Orange Fizz(307) vibrant coral + Golden Sand (317) capuccino from Summer Collection!