Once again, let me tell you that blue will be huge this Fall. So I thought I would share with you how to create a gorgeous look with blue eye shadows.
This look was created by the top Make-Up Artist Daniel Sandler for Olivia Rubin for London A/W 2011/2012 Fashion Week.
Here is what Daniel says about the look:
The Look, entitled ‘Rockin’ Royal Blue’, was inspired by Olivia’s bold graphic prints and tailored silhouettes, along with the iconic 80’s. “I wanted the makeup to be bold, beautiful and expensive-looking so I created the modern Hollywood face to flatter Olivia’s stunning collection. The flash of Royal blue on the lids makes it look very British.”
Daniel and his team of Artists used the following products:
- Daniel Sandler Catwalk Compact SPF 25 Foundation, £21.50
- NEW Daniel Sandler Invisible Veil Loose Professional Powder,£22.50
- Daniel Sandler Navy Eye Delight Loose Eye shadow, £10.25
- Daniel Sandler Dark Brown Matte Eye shadow compact, £10.25
- Daniel Sandler Bare Liquid Lustre Lip Gloss, £12.50
Looks like we all need that gorgeous Navy Eye Delight Loose Eye shadow, don’t you agree? Like how beautiful it is!