I’ve spotted this Guerlain’s “The 180 year Collectors Case” at Neiman Marcus website. Now this is a pure luxury! You get 18 eighteen fragrances! All the bottles bear Art Deco-style labels inspired by a historic Guerlain label. It is presented in a leather and includes Guerlain’s perfumes from Eau de Cologne Imperiale, composed for Empress Eugenie in 1853, to the House’s newest scent, Cruel Gardenia, created in 2008.
You get: 1853 Eau de Cologne Imperiale, 1889 Jicky, 1912 L’Heure Bleue, 1919 Mitsouko, 1925 Shalimar, 1959 Vetiver, 1965 Habit Rouge, 1979 Nahema, 1989 Samsara, 2003 L’Instant de Guerlain, 2004 L’Instant de Guerlain pour Homme, 2005 Rose Barbare, 2005 Angelique Noire, 2005 Cuir Belluga, 2006 Bois d’Arenie, 2006 Insolence, 2007 Iris Ganache, 2008 Cruel Gardenia.
There are only 60 sets for the US and I am not sure about Europe. The price is $3,750.00!
But don’t worry if you can’t get this set. Starting January 9th there will be 6 new Guerlain products available and all will be an edition to their permanent line. These products are:
Ombre Eclat I Couleur £20.50/€ 30
- 143L’instant d’une Etreinte, an iridescent white to capture and control the light
- 187 Linstant d’un Soupir, an intense and enhancing bronze
- 186L’instant d’une Ondee, a terribly elegant flannel grey
KissKiss Gloss Extme Shine – Radian Colours £20,/€25.50
- 849 Fizzy Mango, a pearly invigorating coral
- 850 Moka Shake, a warm and refined brown
- 867 Rosy Plum, ab intense and wild plum
I don’t have the images so far but I hope I will receive them soon.