Today I have an interesting topic to blog about. How groomed do you want your man to be? What “beauty rituals” your man has on a daily basis?! Are you happy with the way it is? And if you are not how do you change the way it is? I wish I could go into more details but the person who I am talking about “reads” (looks through my blog, lol).
But I would really love to hear all your thoughts about your man/ brother/ father/male friends. How polished to you think men should be?
And this is what I got for my man this month. It was pretty hard to tell him that he really needs it. But I did it!
It’s a Korres Men Set £ 14.50 at zuneta
“A boxed set of Korres miniatures that’s perfect for travel or as a gift. Energise the manly cleanse, tingle up the shaving experience, and give that eye cream a try!”
What is inside:
- Magnesium and Wheat Proteins tonic and hair strengthening shampoo for men 50mL e 1.69 Fl. Oz.
- Juniper and Rum showergel 50mL e 1.69 Fl. Oz.
- Absinthe heady shave cream for a close and smooth shave 25mL e 0.85 Fl. Oz.
- Calendula and Ginseng light-textured aftershave balm 25mL e 0.85 Fl. Oz.
- Chestnut and Ruscus anti-ageing eye cream sample 2mL e 0.07 Fl. Oz
Do share your opinion about the topic! I am really curious. I’ve learned one thing about “making him use something”. Simply get it for yourself and leave in the bathroom. Don’t forget to tell him several times that it is yours and how much you love this product. It always works for me 🙂