Have you seen the winners of Illamasqua nail competition? I really love Raindrops and would really love to try it!
This is how the nail polishes are described:
- Shrapnel, pink-based metallic copper
- Raindrops, pale grey with a sheer silver sparkle.
- Eclipse, a deep purple/grey blue
And here is also a Halloween collection by OPI
The colours are:
- Obscurity, a matte black
- Sanguine, deep, dark blood red-maroon
- Unripened, a dark glittering green
- Nevermore,blackened purple
So what do you think? By the way, some nail polish blogs have photos of so many fall and holiday collections. And I have to say that I loved Anchors Away by China Glaze the best. That collection is too hot to miss it!