I really love reading “In and Out” posts of other people and some of you asked to do mine so here is the first post! I love blogs that are 90% are about the main topic and the rest 10% are about some random things and I try to keep Makeup4All this way, too! I LOVE talking about makeup and sometimes about other things 😉
- Walking in the morning.
- Tea. I’ve got about 50 different sorts. Although I have lots of mugs I use the same 2 all the time.
- I will see 2 dear girlfriends this month, they are coming to visit!
- This week I’ve noticed that I have 100 pages of posts on the blog, that’s so cool. Can’t believe it.
- I love watching different series sometimes. Some of you recommended me Mad Men on twitter and I already have the 1st season so I will start watching it very soon.
- MUSIC but that is always ” in” for me!
- Inglot makeup. I bought several new things this month and I love them.
- My yellow and lime green bags that I got in winter and finally can wear!
- It’s been 6 months in April since my baby cat Sonia died (she was almost 14). My heart is still broken.
- People who can only talk and promise but don’t do anything!
- I have problems with falling asleep even when I am very tired. But I have this problem all my life 🙁
- I still didn’t get myself a new player because I don’t know which one to get. I had mine for 3 years and I hate that it is broken. I don’t like to change things like cell phones, players, PC etc often because I get used to them.
- I couldn’t get anything from Sephora’s sale(US), no one could help me this time.
- Washing my hair every 2 days, so annoying!
I could go on and on with “outs” but what’s the point of reminding myself of all the things that I hate, right?
And what about you? What are your ins and outs? What do you love and hate now?
6 thoughts on “IN and OUT #1”
I really like walking and tea as well, I’m just trying to stick to herbal tea most of the time not to dehydrate myself – I drink far too little! xxx
.-= Rocaille´s last blog ..5 products I regret buying =-.
We should meet and have a cup of tea, or two. I hope that will be possible soon x
I’m so sorry about your cat 🙁 :hug: Will you be getting a new one perhaps? Maybe that would help to recover a bit? 🙂
I love posts like this – simple but interesting and you always get to find out some interesting thing about people you follow 😀
I’ll also write a post about these stuff, could be interesting 😀
.-= Vesna´s last blog ..Beauty review: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer with SPF 15 & Dermaxyl =-.
Thank you. No, I don’t think so. I have allergy on cat’s fur and my doctor told me a lot of times that I can’t live with the cat but HOW could I give her away? I would love to have a kitten now but I don’t think that’s a good idea.
Yes, this is just my point. I love when people that I follow sometimes write about themselves.
You really should do it! I’ll be sure to read it x
So sorry to hear about your cat 🙁 My cat died a month and a half ago.
Love your blog.
I am sorry to hear about your cat 🙁
And thank you!