Today I’d like to review MAC’s Fluidline. I have only one shade and it is called Blacktrack which is black.
This is how the design looks like and I really like that it is glass because for some reason I love glass more that plastic.
As usual I will tell you why you may like or dislike it!
Reasons to Like it:
- It has a nice and simple design plus it’s very small and travel-friendly.
- If you are new to the liners, it’s much easier to work with the gel liner than a liquid one.
- You can remove it even when it’s dry, so don’t worry if the line is not perfect.
- Although the jar is quite small you get enough of product.
- It’s a true black colour and you can get thin or thick line, whatever you want.
the details about the product
Why you may not like it:
- The product dries out quite fast and it’s not only my opinion.
- When you use cream shadows or when it’s too hot this liner can transfer to your lid and leave the mark.
- I love the price of the product in the USA which is $15 but can’t say the same about Europe.
Here is how the swatch looks like. I applied a lot of product so that you can see the shade.
It’s a nice liner but you can get a gel liner from almost any brand, it really depends on your budget. But if you want a good quality and don’t want to spend a lot – MAC Fluidline is a good variant for you.