Spring Has Sprung!
After a very long and cold winter, I’m sure we all are happy that spring is finally here with the positive changes it brings! We all want to look even more beautiful, fashionable, chic and sophisticated, but what does this new season bring in fresh and exciting beauty trends? What collections are worth your attention? In the Spring issue of Makeup4All you’ll find exclusive premium beauty buys, amazing drugstore steals, wonder-workers for the hair, face and body, the most exquisite fragrances and the brightest and boldest trends for nails.
Bloggers from across the world share the collections and beauty treats they love in this issue of Makeup4All. Interviews with the brilliant bloggers behind BritishBeautyBlogger and Makeup and Beauty Blog reveal their personal beauty favourites. Blogger Jaqueline shares her tips on making a bright but wearable rainbow look with a splash of colour confidence, and you will find how to recreate the gorgeous model looks straight from some of our favourite beauty brands’ spring/summer faces. You will also find out how to create your favourite celebrity looks.
Top makeup artist, Lisa Eldridge has over 20 years of experience in making the rich and famous beautiful and cover-worthy! Check out our interview with Lisa and follow her guide to creating the definitive Kate Bosworth look, and don’t miss the final page, where we reveal the most wanted beauty items of the season.
Whether you follow trends or make your own, there is something for everyone within the pages of Makeup4All. Don’t be afraid to play with colour, explore your beauty potential and find your own unique style – remember, there are no makeup rules!
Makeup4All Summer Beauty Magazine
Topics that are covered:
Beauty PR, hot looks from Chanel, best summer beauty buys, blogospheric beauty and most wanted beauty item of this summer!
I would like to thank:
- My dear BF for his support and patience with me.
- BritishBeautyBlogger for believing in me and for her help.
- PR girls for their time and for answering all the questions, great answers, girls!
- Beauty bloggers, thank you for your impact! It’s amazing to see that so many bloggers take part in this project.
- And of course – all my beautiful readers, for giving me an inspiration to create and to step outside my own boundaries. Thank you for supporting Makeup4All Magazine and myself!