Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Today I just wanted to share with you what makeup products I’ve been loving lately so if you have any questions about them, feel free to ask.
I have a lot of photos with beautiful makeup but unfortunately most of the time I don’t know where the photo is from
- Revlon matte lipsticks, amazing quality, they don’t feel dry on the lips.
- False lashes, I’ve been wearing false lashes a lot lately.
- YSL Parisienne perfumes.
- Too Faced Natural Eye palette. Still not sure if I need the Naked palette by Urban Decay.
- Illamasqua nail varnish in Viridian
- Illamasqua pure pigment in Ore.
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector
- BECCA Jewel Dust in Asrai
- Max Factor second skin foundation. I originally got a sample from Max Factor but I got 2 more shades to use on different models.
- N07 Foundation Brush. This brush is both amazing and affordable.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Naked Disguise Glide Concealer.
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows in Stiletto, beautiful shade for fall. Will be sure to write about it soon.
Also my Facebook giveaway is over but don’t worry, I plan to have the other one. Everyone can take a part in it!