Let me introduce you to my [current] favourite eye shadow palette. This was a gift from one of my girlfriends a while ago, and I have been using it ever since.
You get a great selection of shades in this palette from matte nudes to gorgeous and fun metallics. I wore every single shade numerous times, and they all can be toned down or played up. And the quality is exceptional, all shades are pigmented, butter-smooth, silky and easy to blend.
The mattes are never chalky and the glittery shades are refined and exquisite.
Basically, this palette is very inspiring, you just look at it, and want to try different shades and play with it. And I don’t remember when was the last time I could be bothered to apply more than two shades on my eye lids. Not anymore. I love layering mattes with metallics on top especially.
The shades are:
- Dreamer (Metallic pink champagne)
- Summer (Foiled golden topaz)
- Wild Child (Duo chrome frosty pink with a magenta shift)
- Rose Gold (Metallic rosewood)
- Celestial (Duo chrome plum with a violet shift)
- Dazzling (Cool-tone bronze with a violet shift)
- Drama (Duo chrome aubergine with a cool bronze shift)
- Base (Matte eggshell)
- Soul (Matte wisteria)
- Incense (Matte dusty terra-cotta)
- Love (Matte mid-tone cool pink)
- Volatile (Matte warm charcoal)
- Eccentric (Matte dark burnt orange)
- Passion (Matte deep garnet)
The one in bold and italic are my personal favourites. They all were created by the founder’s daughter, Norvina, who says that this palette embodies her spirit: “I’m a dreamer at heart and get lost in my own fantasy world daily. It’s a whimsical place that leaves you feeling carefree.”
And it is true, you can create endless looks with Norvina. It is very wearable but with a twist, and I absolutely adore it. In fact, two of my friends got it after seeing this one. Because the quality is incredible, the shades are fun and you have almost everything covered in one palette. It comes in a pretty soft “velvety” lilac packaging and with a duo-ended brush (which is the only thing I am not a big fan of).
Norvina basically reminded me that eye makeup can and should be fun. I get excited about using it, and that is what matters.
I just saw that Cult Beauty has 20% on the brand when you spend £50 and more. This is an offer for a limited time only.