If you are in the US right now I envy you makeup-wise. Why? Because of the wonderful Nordstorm Anniversary Sale! I am eyeing it every year just to see what I would like to get. I even made a wish list last year, see?
The same is today. But the thing is that I want the set of nail polishes so much that I may actually ask my friend to get it for me. I hope getting makeup from the US almost every month won’t turn into a very bad habit.
So here is what I would get.
Le Métier de Beauté ‘Rock ‘n’ Romance’ Nail Lacquer Set, ($40 Value) $25
- Chrome Passion: a chocolate charcoal with sultry shimmer.
- Heat of the Night: a passionate black cherry.
- Midnight Rendezvous: a shimmering, steely midnight blue.
- True Romance: a delicate pale rose with a subtle metallic nude finish.
Check it out at Cafe Makeup (you must see it). The most gorgeous nail polish set I’ve ever seen, honestly. And $25 only. I so want this set! True Romance is not my favourite but other three are gorgeous.
Laura Mercier Classic Chic Color Collection($220 Value), $ 75
- Foundation Primer (1 oz.)
- Four neutral shades of Eye Colors (0.05 oz. each),
- Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara in Black (0.4 oz.)
- Cheek Color in Plum Radiance (0.13 oz.)
- Exclusive Raspberry Lip Glacé (0.15 oz.)
- Professional Ponytail, Smudge and Cheek Color Brushes for flawless application.
Bobbi Brown Tortoise Shell Beauty Kit ($165 Value), $80
- Shimmer Brick in Beach (limited edition).
- Creamy Lip Color in Toffee (limited edition).
- Shimmer Lip Gloss in Rose Gold (0.14 oz.).
- Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink (0.1 oz.).
- Extreme Party Mascara in Black (0.21 oz.).
- Mini Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush.
- Mini Face Blender Brush.
Clinique Beauty Favorites Set ($101.25 Value), $ 45
- Color Surge Eyeshadow 6-Pan Compact.
- High Impact Mascara in Black (0.28 oz.).
- Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Air Kiss (0.2 oz.).
- Cream Shaper for Eyes in Chocolate Lustre (0.03 oz.).
- Blushwear Cream Stick in Rosy Blush (0.07 oz.).
- All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage (0.17 oz.).
- Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer for Dry/Combination Skin (0.5 oz.).
- Makeup bag.
The colourful brushes by MAC look fun but I am not sure if I would get them, each set is $49.50
I also liked Giorgio Armani Beauty to Go Set with three glosses, Acqua di Gioia eau de parfum rollerball and a makeup bag and YSL Icons Set with Touche Éclat No. 2, Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils No.1 (0.1 oz.), Mini Eye Make-Up Remover (1 oz.) and Waterproof Eye Pencil in No. 1 Black Ink.
And did you get anything? What would you love to get if you could?