MyFace Cosmetics released eight duo eye shadows called Eye Art which are divided into two groups: pastel, sherbet, candy-coloured Italian Ice and bright and bold Silkscreen.
Italian Ice Eye Art shades are:
- Amalfi, Mediterranean blue and soft, warm brown tones come together to inspire thoughts of the Amalfi coast.
- Roma, When the sun sets gently to rest over St. Peter’s Square, soft sherberty orange and pink tones fill the sky. These are the shades in Roma.
- Portofino, Pastel yellow and blue hues mingle together, as the ocean and seaside cottages do in Portofino Bay.
- Firenze , Sheer raspberry and cool mint green inspire thoughts of sweet gelato on a warm Florence day.
These can be used individually or can be layered together for a new shade.
As for SilkScreen shades, they are:
- Siren, Channel your inner screen siren with dramatically seductive orange and raspberry shades.
- Fame, A bold, bright, “Bowie” inspired duo of electric lemon and brilliant evergreen.
- Eye-Conic, Create an iconic image with this ultra-violet duo of fierce purple and deep periwinkle.
- Pop Culture, Give your eyes a little ‘pop’ culture with this killer combo of acid green and sky blue.
Each palette is £13.99/$22. I have never tried anything from MyFace Cosmetics but these look promising and I’d definitely like to try these, especially the bright shades.