I am always loving all the OPI collections inspired the the countries and am always excited to see what country will inspire the next collection. The country for A/W is Germany and no one does the names as OPI, right?!
There are twelve shades as usual and they are:
- Don’t Pretzel My Buttons, a haute honey-beige that can always make you smile.
- My Very First Knockwurst …and what a magical rosy-nude rendezvous it was!
- Berlin There, Done That, a travelling taupe that’s seen it all. (Yep, that too)
- Don’t Talk Back to Me, there’s nothing mellow about this sassy lime-yellow.
- Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, a bodacious black-olive? We say “Ja! Ja! Ja!”
- Unfor-Greta-bly Blue, everyone’s favourite Fräulein loves this über shiny blue.
- Every Month is Oktoberfest, prost! Here’s to the prettiest plum in the Biergarten
- Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs, the most beautiful bright purple of all.
- Deutsch You Want Me Baby? a self-assured shade of shimmering red-orange
- Danke-Shiny Red, you “Bitte” try on this ravishing ruby before it’s too late!
- German-icure by OPI, the best burgundy shimmer in the business.
- Schnapps Out of It! Shake off the blues with a shot of fall’s must-have mauve!
Which one do you like the best? Judging from the promo picture, I like German-icure by OPI and Every Month is Oktoberfest.
And big thanks to the lovely Miss Merx for the info.