Today I would like to share about the new Rouge Bunny Rouge Glassy Gloss. You may remember my review (here), so, yes, these are the re-launched version, and they are very different. The only thing which is the same is the name.
But before we get started, I have to remind you of the 20% discount RBR kindly offered to my readers. The code is RBR-BLOGQ4; valid until the 31st March 2020. It is not affiliated and I don’t get any profit, just sharing the love. The glosses were sent me.
But back to the glosses, there are 5 shades in total, they come in a red outer packaging and in tubes with frosted effect. You can tell that it’s a high end product straight away.
When you open the tube, the first thing you notice is the applicator which I find to be great, it’s very user friendly and is great for precision.
I also have to mention that the glosses are
Last year I posted my favourite features to work on during the 2018 so I would like to do the same with 2019. Here is a round-up of the posts which I loved writing the most in the last 12 months.
- Makeup4all turns 10 – here. How crazy is that? Makeup4all has been around since February 2009, and it is still going, and I still love writing about beauty and makeup.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty – here. I was very excited about the launch. In fact, I was refreshing the page to see if the product finally launched while I was at the wedding which says a lot. I’ve ordered two items I wanted straight away.
- Aromatherapy rolls round-up – here. I am obsessed with anything de-stressing and relaxing so I loved writing this feature, I hope you found it helpful, too.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge reviews: blushes and lipsticks. And primer. Yes, I am well aware that I’ve just included 3 posts but I do really love writing about Rouge Bunny Rouge, they are still among my top favourite brands and I am always excited to try their new launches and share with you. By the way, they very kindly offered my readers 20% off with the code RBR-BLOGQ4 until the 31st March 2020 (this is not affiliated in any way).
- My rose scented beauty products obsession continues here. I have even more now so better update it soon.
It is always exciting to share about the favourite beauty products of the whole year, and I have been doing so for a while, here is a look back to 2018.
When I was thinking about the favourite beauty products of 2019, I had to look back at:
And, although I had an idea of of the products I wanted to include this made it even easier. Now, most of the products I have written in details about, so I will link to those posts.
1 Darphin Intral Environmental Lightweight Shield SPF 50, ( Space NK, John Lewis ) probably the best city spf I’ve ever used. Lightweight and slightly tinted, it is not greasy or oily at all, gives you that healthy glow and protects the skin. Darphin is one of my favourite beauty brands in general, and this product is not an exception.
2. Annick Goutal Rose Pompon Perfume,from Harrods and Bergdorf. It has the notes of Bulgarian rose essence, taïf rose, peony, blackcurrent, rasberry, pink pepper, woody cedar, patchouli and white musk. And it is just my dream scent, I never want to be without it, ever.
You must be shocked, right? Rose candles and I… Linked above you can see a few that I’ve enjoyed the most this year. Need MORE!
4. Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift Concealer (review and swatches).
Brilliant product: not heavy, doesn’t sit in the fine lines, makes you look fresh and not so tired. Isn’t it what we all want?
5. The Balm Balm Desert, £17.50 here
Not only it has been featured in 2018 but also in 2017, it is my hands down, favourite cheek product, I just use a big fluffy brush to give my face some definition and to warm it up. Balm Desert is in the middle.
6. Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush
It’s that time again when I share my seasonal favourites. Here is a look at my Summer picks, in case you’ve missed it. And here is what I’ve been loving this Autumn.
- Victoria Beckham Beauty eye makeup as seen here. I’ve been looking forward to the launch of the VB Beauty line, and picked up the eye products the day they launched, and was not disappointed. I have a very detailed review (linked above) so won’t repeat myself. While I did not pick up anything else, I am excited to see what else Victoria is going to launch. There is definitely a foundation coming our way.
2. Darphin Intral Environmental Lightweight Shield SPF 50, ( Space NK, John Lewis ) probably the best city spf I’ve ever used. Lightweight and slightly tinted, it is not greasy or oily at all, gives you that healthy glow and protects the skin. Darphin is one of my favourite beauty brands in general, and this product is not an exception.
I love seeing what my friends are reading, so I thought I’d share the books which are on my wish list as well. But not just any books but the ones which are at least somehow related to the topic of the website. I don’t read popular literature or “chick (the word I actually hate) lit” so not sure how interesting my usual picks would be.
Here we go:
- Perfumes: The Guide 2018 by Turin and Sanchez (Amazon and Amazon UK). I’ve actually had this book but lost it while moving somehow so I have to pick up a new copy, very unimpressed about it. It’s a must for anyone who wants to understand perfume better.
- In Paris: 20 Women on Life in the City of Light Book (Amazon and Amazon UK). This looks like a beautiful and inspiring book to have. While I am not into all the “influencer” thing, I am hoping to enjoy it.