I’ve promised to write a review about Rimmel lipstick that I bought last week. So here it is!
This is how the design looks like: hot pink package with Rimmel logo on top.
Think about getting it, too? Let me help you!
Why You Want to Get It:
- Pink Gossip is a bright pink that is great for summer.
- This lipstick stays on for several hours! If you are eating/drinking/kissing it doesn’t come off completely but you will have to apply it one more time.
- The pigmentation is great, you need only one layer to get the pefrect shade.
- The price is very reasonable (£5.99) and everyone can afford it.
- I love the finish which is described as “velvet appeal finish.”
- It has a hot bright pink design(although I don’t like pink, I know that most women do).
- It is a bit scented but I personally like it.
Why You May Not Want to Get It:
- If you have dry lips. I wish this lipstick was a bit more moisturizing. But you can always use a balm before using it.
And here is the swatch. I hope you can see how bright it is.
So if you like super bright and pigmented lipsticks that stay on for a long time and are budget-friendly – Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick in Pink Gossip is a perfect lipstick for you!