Here is the new Rouge Bunny Rouge look for Spring 2012 which is called Nest Of Plenty. The makeup is beautiful and I also love the dress a lot.
Here is the list of products that were used:
Face, Lips and Cheeks
- METAMORPHOSES Mattifiying Primer
- MILK AQUARELLE Liquid Foundation in Chestnut Milk Parfait
- SEAS OF ILLUMINATION Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Tranquility
- CHEEKS IN BLOOM Blush Wand in Manet
- HUES OF ENCHANTMENT Colour Burst Lipstick in The Plot Thickens
- RBR Duo and Trio Keeper WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Eye Shadow in Trumpeter Koel and Lilac Reef Curassow.
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Duo Eye Shadow C Major – a minor
- FIRE DROPS Loose Glitter Pigments in Wishing for Wings
- FELINE GAZE Eye Khol in Vera and Salome
- WITCHERY Modelling Mascara
And, of course, the new eye shadows and palettes you all were waiting for!
There are two different palettes which are called the keepers: Duo Eye Shadow Keeper(£12) and Trio Eye Shadow Keeper (£15). And nine eye shadows: six new shades and three best sellers. Each is £16.
There are six new colours:
- Lilac Reef Curassow – Pale lilac with iridescent effect
- Trumpeter Koel – Dark lead-grey with lilac-blue iridescence
- Bohemian Waxwing – Iridescent bronzed champagne
- Olive Violeteare – If ever there was a smoky olive this is it; with satin finish (Great for smoky eye)
- Golden Rhea – Iridescent pale gold, pure and simple
- Umber Firefinch – Iridescent dark umber chocolate
And three best selling shades:
- Unforgetable Oriole – Delicate, metallic white gold
- Solstice Halcyon – Semi-matt mauve beige
- Abyssinian Catbird – Metallic bronze with golden highlights
I actually have three new shades and you can see a preview on my Facebook page.
You can also watch the videos about the new shades and the video about the look at zuneta.com where you can buy the products.