Tag: Anastasia contouring
If you are still looking for your perfect contouring product (if you even need it) – here are two palettes to consider, among so many others I have already posted about.
Kevin Aucoin The Contour Book The Art of Sculpting + Defining ($59 from Sephora)
Back in the days, KA contouring and highlighting products were among the very few available – so it is a classic already. In this palette you get:
- 0.08 oz The Celestial Powder in Candlelight
- 0.06 oz The Celestial Powder in Starlight
- 3 x 0.06 oz The Essential Eyeshadows
There is also a
And we continue the preview of yet another contouring products releases. If you have missed the previous round-up, you can catch up here. This time the products in question are from: Anastasia, Lancome and Marc Jacobs.
After the Light to Medium palette was a big success, the brand released a new option with Medium to Tan shades.
- 6 x 0.11 oz Powder in Java, Vanilla, Fawn, Havana, Banana, Sand
- 6 x 0.11 oz Powder in 10K, Peaches & Cream, Macchiato, Nutmeg, Havana, Espresso
Marc Jacobs Beauty #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder, $49 from Sephora