I already made 2 posts about NYWF Spring 2010:
And in this post I’d like to tell you about my favorite look of the week by MAC Pro at Rodarte. You can create this edgy and dark look , hairstyle and “tattoos” yourself. Plus it’s Halloween soon;) So enjoy it!
- Face and Body Foundation – applied to skin for a transparent, matte finish.
- Accentuate Sculpting Powder – used to contour cheeks slightly.
- Bone Beige Sculpting Powder – brushed into socket and under eye to slightly contour.
- Eyelashes curled. No mascara.
- Beet Lip Pencil – applied to center of lips for a reddish-wine stain.
- Black Lip Mix and Fast Response Eye Cream – mixed and precisely outlined around Beet Lip Pencil for a soft-edged, transparent and full lip.
- PRO Micronized Airbrush in Black Black
- Brush 252
- Brush 242
- PRO Mixing Medium/Alcohol Base
- Liquidlast Liner in Point Black
“The idea for the tattoos stemmed from Kate and Laura’s desire to celebrate makeup as art not only for the face, but also for the body in a similar way that Indian culture uses henna. They want women to look at makeup as an accessory for an outfit the way you would a bracelet or a necklace,” said Chantel Miller.