Tag: beauty value sets
I really like these sets that are a part of Bobbi Brown holiday collection. I have already written about the lip palette but there are a lot of other products.
Classic To Go Palette
Party To Go Palette
Each is £32/$25
Bare Sparkle High Shimmer Lip Gloss, Aubergine Lip Gloss and
I LOVE Benefit holiday sets and I get at least one set every year. This time I plan to get The Big 10 and maybe the lip gloss set, too.
These sets are available at Sephora right now but I would assume there will be more sets in the future. I’m Glam…Therefore I am, Ticket To Glossytown and Crescent Row Se will be available in the UK.
The Big 10, $32
0.1 oz Dandelion (soft pink), 0.11 oz Erase Paste in No. 2 Medium, 0.08 oz Benetint (rose), 0.08 oz High Beam (luminous pink), 0.08 oz Posietint (poppy pink), 0.08 oz Ooh La Lift, 0.08 oz Stay Don’t Stray, 0.25 oz That Gal, 0.25 oz The Porefessional, 0.1 oz Bella Bamba (watermelon pink)
This set includes several products that I haven’t tried yet but really want to so I can’t wait to get it!
Ticket To Glossytown, $24 or £19.50/€29.50
6 x 0.1 oz Lipgloss in So Frisk Me (gilded berry), Nudie-Tude (goldspun twist), Spiked Punch (vibrant coral), Kiss You (clear fuchsia), Life On The A List (bubble gum pink), Foxy Lady (diamond rose)
I’m Glam…Therefore I
Here is a preview of the Too Faced Holiday 2011 sets that are already available at Sephora (I think there will be more later) and I think that each one makes an amazing gift for a girl who loves makeup.
Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection ($186 Value), $52
This set comes playfully packaged in a large, mirrored, decorative palette with a pull-out drawer containing get-the-look cards.
- 15 x 0.03 oz Eye Shadows in In The Buff (matte ivory), Peach Fuzz (golden peach shimmer), Copper Peony (copper sun), Teddy Bear (matte taupe brown), Lovey Dovey (sable brown shimmer), Satin Sheets (golden pink champagne shimmer), Cut The Cake (lavender mauve shimmer), Party Girl (bright violet), Nice Ash (charcoal), Smolder (matte navy), Honeymoon (burnished gold shimmer), Label Whore (metallic brown with blue iridescent), Nice Stems! (golden clover), Cop A Teal (peacock blue), First Dance (matte deep purple)
- 0.14 oz Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (rich matte bronze)
- 0.14 oz Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder (sheer luminous soft gold)
- 2 x 0.08 oz Blush in Cocoa Rose (soft pink brown), Sweet Pink (fresh pink sheen)
- 0.35 oz Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer
- Signature step-by-step instruction cards
Beautiful Dreamer Makeup Collection ($128 Value), $46
- 0.26 oz Sun Bunny Bronzing Powder & Who’s Your Poppy Blush Duo (satin suntan/ peachy pink sheen)
- 0.35 oz Eye Shadow Collection in Teddy Bear (matte taupe brown), Blonde Ambition (pale shimmering gold), Totally Toasted (bronze shimmer), Satin Sheets (golden pink champagne shimmer)
- 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance in Candlelight (golden sheen)
- 0.56 oz Pink Swan Lip Gloss (sheer sparkling pink)
- 0.4 oz Lashgasm Mascara in Black
- Pink Zip Cosmetic Case
In Your Dreams
Urban Decay holiday 2011 makeup collection is already available for purchasing in the US. So here is the preview of the collection.
Starlight Glitter Body Art, $35
Start with clean, dry and unmoisturized skin. Peel backing away from vinyl stencil and clear cover before firmly pressing both on skin. Peel cover from stencil. Apply thin coat of glue over open areas of stencil before peeling it off. After glue has set for 10 seconds, shake glitter over glue (try using more than one shade at a time!), removing any excess with a fan brush. Avoid warm soapy water and scrubbing until you’re ready to remove.
Stardust Sparkling Lip Gloss, $19
Andromeda(peachy pink), Glitter Rock(bright pink), Space Cowboy(beige sparkle)
Mariposa Palette, $39 (Sephora exclusive)
10 x 0.03 oz Eyeshadow in Rockstar (deep purple), Gunmetal (gunmetal gray with silver glitter), Skimp (ivory peach sheen), Infamous (magenta sheen), Wreckage (taupe shimmer), Haight (dark teal with shimmer), Money (pale silvery green shimmer), Mushroom (steel gray shimmer), Spotlight (golden tan shimmer), Limelight (gold shimmer). Travel size eyeshadow brush.
Book of Shadows IV, $64
Included in this kit: Eyeshadows: Baked (shimmering bright copper), Bender (shimmering dark mossy green), Blue Bus (bright blue w/ purple shimmer), Bust (taupe brown w/subtle gray shimmer), Cobra (sooty black w/golden shimmer), Crystal (light silvery blue w/multi-dimensional shimmer), Gravity (deep vibrant purple w/ multi-dimensional glitter), Gunmetal (dark metallic silver w/silver sparkle), Hijack (greyish green w/blue and green shimmer), Lost (shimmering dark brown), Midnight Cowgirl (shimmering gold w/gold sparkle), Midnight Rodeo (metallic
I love this promo image of Clinique Summer 2011 makeup collection, it really feels like summer and it makes me want some lemonade! This collection, among other products, will include the LE of Happy in Bloom with a special design. The price is £23 for 30ml and £76.67 for 100ml.
I don’t know all the details about the collection yet but I want to tell you about the Clinique sets that I really liked. I’ve chosen those sets both from UK and US websites, so that everyone can get one.
1. Aromatics Elixir Luxuries, LE £45
Includes: Aromatics Elixir Perfume Spray 45ml, Aromatics Elixir Body Smoother 75ml, Aromatics Elixir Perfume Roller-ball 4.5ml, presented in a pretty Spring-time cosmetics bag. For all Skin Types
2. Clinique Smile & Be Happy Mother’s Day Set ($75 Value), $52.50
A hint of citrus. A wealth of flowers. A mix of emotions. A wonderful value. This get-happy trio will make her smile.
Set includes Clinique Happy Perfume Spray (1.7 oz.), skin-silkening Body Cream (2.5 oz.) and a