Tag: Benefit blush
So let’s take a look at cheek palettes, and there are quite a few, these are just the ones I’ve chosen.
Without a doubt, the most covetable palette of the SS19 season will be this lill gem from Chanel – Voyage de Chanel (£52 from the website) which is a blush/illuminating powders quad.
- Paris – A fresh and satiny pink blush that recreates the flush of brisk air of Paris along the banks of the Seine River.
- London – A deep coral blush, inspired by the colourful façades of the Portobello Market in Notting Hill.
- New York – A satiny powder that brings to mind the metallic golden finish of the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Tokyo – A subtly rosy illuminating powder that recalls the poetic grace of cherry blossoms in Japan.
Besides Chanel, there are a few other gorgeous palettes to choose from:
Here is a selection of some pretty awesome new blushes which are out for AW17.
Sheer Berry with a Touch of Golden Shimmer. It looks black in the pan but it works with your pH to tint and give your cheeks a radiant glow. Not like a need a new blush – but this one looks incredible, and I would definitely buy it.
I was obsessed with Benefit tints, and I have 3 of them. Here is
Here is a preview of some really cool new blushers which were launched for SS17, and I have chosen quite a good selection: middle-priced cushion blushes, luxury Gucci blush with a ladybug, and two kinds of palettes.
I am personally very interested in ArtDeco Cushion Blusher, €19.95 from Douglas, and will definitely be checking out the bronzy shade in person. These are promised to have a silky smooth texture and a soft shimmering effect. Without parabens, perfume and talc. The shades are: 2 – paradise parrot, 4 – tropican tucan (not shown) and 6 – bamboo bronze.
Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade, $58 from Sephora
The brand is famous for their cheek palettes, and this time the combo is: 0.17 oz/ 5 g GALifornia (sunny golden pink blush), 0.28 oz/ 8 g Hoola matte bronzer (matte natural bronzer), 0.28 oz/ 8 g Hoola lite matte bronzer (matte natural light bronzer), 0.17 oz/ 5 g Rockateur (rose gold blush), 0.25 oz/ 7 g Dandelion (brightening baby pink blush) and Mini Powder Brush.
Gucci Sheer Blushing Powder Ladybug Compact, LE ($53) from Saks
I have recently featured two new cheek palettes for Spring 2017, and here are more beauties! And it’s not a surprise, who doesn’t want a glow/ youthful flush for the upcoming Spring season?
This will definitely be a big hit! It comes in a fun, signature Benefit packaging, and is also scented with the notes of pink grapefruit & vanilla.
Palette includes 3 shades:
- INCANDESCENT ELECTRA: A cool peach blush blended with Incandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow.
- BRILLIANT NUDE (NEW): A deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow.
- EUPHORIC FUSION (NEW): A soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
NARS Narsissist Unfiltered Cheek Palette, $59 from Sephora and