Tag: blush swatches
I already featured the famous Daniel Sandler Watercolours here but I think it’s time to write a full review and swatch all the shades that I have.
Some people commented that they’ve never heard of this brand and of Daniel himself. Daniel Sandler is a British celebrity Make-Up artist and a co-fonder of the Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. To find out more check out the official website. I also recommend you watching some videos with Daniel as he is very talented and charming, a pleasure to watch.
But what about the blushes?
These are probably the most famous Daniel’s products, they even brought him his first beauty award from the Grazia magazine.
First of all I have to say that I’ve wanted to try them for a long time so I was really happy to get three shades to try out. And here are some of my thoughts and, what is really exciting, tips from Daniel himself that he shared with us!
Here are my thoughts:
- I perfectly understand why these are so popular, as they are a pleasure to use, the package is cute and you can see the colour itself. The formula is really nice.
- There is a great variety of shades for everyone, they all are really beautiful.
- The pigmentation is insane! You only need a tiny amount of the product so the bottle will last you forever.
- But my favourite thing about the Watercolours is actually how long-lasting they are. I would even say that these may be the most long-lasting blushes I’ve ever used. These are definitely there by the end of the day.
- Although they stay on so well, it’s not hard to remove them, you won’t have to scrub your face to get them off.
- The price is really reasonable for the quality (£14.50 which is less than $25). You can buy them here with the International shipping.
The shades that I have are:
I liked everything from Ellis Faas that I’ve tried so far but their blush is probably the best product for me!
I have a shade S302 which is a beautiful peachy pink. As all the EF products it is in this beautiful futuristic tube.
So why do I like it so much?
- S302 looks beautiful on a lot of skin tones.
- This blush blends really well and it looks natural on the skin, the texture is amazing – light and not greasy.
- This is the most long lasting blush that I’ve tried so far. Honestly, it stays on for the whole day on, although
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far! Today I would like to remind you about the blushes that I’ve already reviewed. I love blushes and have quite a lot of them so here are some from my collection.
And I promise to write more posts about blushes in the future 😉
BECCA Cream Blush in Amaryllis – review and swatches
NARS blush in Orgasm – review and swatches
Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Rude – review and swatches
Do you remember those super beautiful Bourjois blushes and eye shadows? Of course I had to get them and I’ve picked 32 Ambre D’Or blush for myself.
I am not sure if you can still find the products with this design but you can always get them with the regular design.
Why you may like this blush:
- Because of the design. This is actually the reason why I got it.
- There is a mirror and a small brush inside.
- This product is travel friendly.
- It’s a nice warm shade which is perfect for summer. It will look nice both on girls with fair and tanned skin.
- It has some shimmer in it so if you are a fan – this blush is for you.
- The price is very reasonable – £6.85.