Tag: bright nail polish
Here is a preview of Zoya’s nail polish collection for Summer 2013, Stunning & Irresistable, which will be out on the 15th April in the USA.
- Darcy (ZP663) – Sunny Yellow Cream – Full Coverage
- Thandie (ZP664) – Citrus Orange Cream – Full Coverage
- Micky (ZP665) – Amazing Coral Cream – Full Coverage
- Yana (ZP669) – Rubine Red Cream – Full Coverage
- Josie (ZP667) – Grassy Green Cream – Full Coverage
- Rocky (ZP668) – Serene Blue
I really like this Sheer Nail Polish collection from American Apparel. These nail polishes are described as sheer, quick drying and long lasting. So I assume it should not be difficult to get the ombre-ish effect as shown on the photo mess-free.
These nails look like a beautiful painting to me and I’d definitely want to try.
Here are more photos of the manicure.
As for the nail polishes themselves, there are
Essie’s summer 2012 nail polish collection has the cutest name ever – Bikini So Teeny and includes six summery shades:
- Bikini So Teeny, a sparkling, cornflower blue
- Cascade Cool, a creamy, sweet dusty pink
- All Tied Up, a rustic bronze with subtle golden shimmer
- Off The Shoulder, a bold, hot pink
- Fear Or Desire, a bright,
I am really loving this Models Own Hed Kandi collection which was inspired by Ibiza.
There are five shades in the collection:
- Beach Party, a sunny, bright and intoxicating polish inspired by the world famous sunsets on the White Isle;
- Balearic Cool, a crystal aquamarine blue inspired by the waters of Formentera;
- Disco Heaven, a glittery, gold disco bomb;
- Ibiza Mix, a dense multi-coloured day-night sparkle;
- Hedonist, a no inhibition hot neon coral.
Launching online from April 10th.
I really love Balearic Cool, Disco Heaven and Ibiza Mix and Indian Ocean. I should definitely get those shades!
I love the wide brush which means that I don’t have to paint my nails numerous times. Two coats give an opaque glossy finish of a beautiful creamy blue with a little hint of green.
I am loving this nail polish a lot. And of course am getting even more shades in the future!