Tag: bright summer lipstick
Here is a preview of Daniel Sandler’s High Summer Collection.
Here is what Daniel recommends: “Embrace the brightness of both eye Shadow shades whatever the colour of your iris, though I love to highlight the Blues tones of an eye with Caribbean and the Browns with Encounter.”
The new products are:
- Sheer Satin Eye Shadow in Encounter (Purple) and Caribbean (Blue), each is £10.25
- Baby Jet Black Mascara, £12.75
- Watercolour Crème Bronzer in Riviera £15.50
- Watercolour Crème Rouge in Soft Peach £15.50
- Lipshine in Buff and Tangerine, £13.25
- Luxury Gloss in Skinny Dip and Vivid Energy, £14.75
All the products are already available.
The only thing that I like about the hot weather is the fact that I can wear bright lipsticks. I’ve decided to show you six bright shades which I have been wearing a lot lately.
They can be divided into two groups, as you can see: corals/oranges and pink/fuchsias/purples.
It’s interesting that I have picked up only three brands but I do love their lipsticks a lot.
The shades on the photo are:
Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm in Coral. Review and Lip Swatches.
Illamasqua Lipstick in Over. Review and Lip swatches.