With a fresh-baked approach to beauty, Laura Geller’s delicious collection of baked brighteners, eye definers, and lip essentials are all you need to cook up your own gorgeous look. And like any recipe, don’t skimp—use every ingredient to the fullest for the best, most beautiful results.
Lancôme ‘Declaring Indigo’ Brush Set (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Why wait? Pre-order now. Beauty Exclusive items will begin shipping on Friday, July 17.
Experience Lancôme’s luxurious brushes in a limited-edition Declaring Indigo collection. The five-piece gift set contains:
– Mineral Powder Foundation Brush: Lancôme’s most velvety brush is pure bliss to the touch. Powder effortlessly fuses with skin for buildable coverage.
– Foundation Brush #2: The precision-crafted tool ensures virtually flawless application of liquid foundation for a picture-perfect finish every time.
– Blender Brush #4: The ideal blending partner to all Lancôme face and blush powders or eyeshadows for an even-toned, flawless finish.
– Dual-Ended Brush (Lining and Shadow) #18: Ideal for all Lancôme eyeshadows. The flat, fine-edge brush gives a sharp eye-lining result. The shadow brush offers a flawless, professional look.
– Makeup brush case: The perfect way to carry and protect your Lancôme brushes.
- Limited edition.
- Exclusively ours.
- A $124 value
Check all the details and preorder at Nordstorm.com
First photo is from http://thelancomeblog.blogspot.com/
I already made a post about Lancome’s Fall 2009 collection. It’s a collection about free spirit and intense, saturated colors. It was inspired by French Revolution and coat of arms. Collection was created by Aaron De May(Lancôme’s artistic director). Besides 2 eyeshadows palletes, 3 lipsticks, 3 nail polishes, 2 lip glosses and shimmer Rose Liberte (you can see all these product here and here) collection also includes: