Tag: chanel makeup
Do you remember the beautiful Chanel looks created for their Resort collection? The skin looked very natural and fresh! And the foundation that was used is called Vitalumière Aqua Foundation.
I really love the name of it: Vitalumiere Aqua, Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 and I am sure that it will be an amazing product so can’t wait to try it! Sounds like a perfect foundation for dry skin.
The shades that will be available:
The promo image is beautiful!
Les 4 Ombres
- Tentation Cuivre #94 (copper brown, light beige, shimmering pink, plum copper)
- Splash (smoky pewter)
- Tweed Fuchsia #17 (fuchsia)
- Magnolia (soft pink)
- Patchouli ( cooper )
Levres Scintillantes (Glossimer)
January Jones always looks stunning and she always has the most beautiful makeup. So I was happy to find out what products were used to create her latest look for the Emmy Awards 2010.
This is a take on late 50’s classic silhouette. The look was inspired by Irving Penn’s wife Lisa Fonssagrives, whose signature extended eyeliner symbolizes the epitome of elegance. The look was created by Rachel Goodwin.
Products that were used:
- CHANEL Liquid Eyeliner in Noir along the lash line for an exaggerated cat eye effect
- False lashes on just the very outer edges
- CHANEL Inimitable Intense Mascara in
Last week I’ve been looking at different resort collections and of course not only clothes, but also makeup, nails and hair. This is what I do all the time! 🙂
So here are the details about the look from Chanel Resort collection, looks like the spring 2011 makeup collection will be full of pale and pastel colours.
Here is what Peter Philips(Global Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup) says: “Effortless, natural beauty, relaxed girls who are enjoying their holidays. That was the main idea behind the look for this show.”
Products that were used:
- Skin prepared with Hydramax + Active Nourishing Cream
- Vitalumière Aqua Foundation ( March 2011)
- Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder
- Éclat Lumière Highlighter Face Pen
- Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid
- Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo in Taupe-Délicat ( September 2010)
- Le Crayon
It’s not a secret that I like Emma Watson and I already wrote about several looks she was wearing and today I want to share with you what products were used to create her look for Vanity Fair June 2010. You can check out the video about the shoot for the magazine below.
I think Emma looks fabulous and, although it’s not very hard to look amazing when you are only 20, some manage to prove the opposite. But not Miss Watson of course.
Here is the list of products that were used to create this look