Tag: chanel makeup
Chanel created a new Eye Essentials collection which is already available. It is described as: “An expertly harmonized, ultra-wearable eye makeup collection creates a range of subtle-to-sophisticated effects.”
Ombre Essentielle $28.5
A range of complementary matte eyeshadow shades impart soft, perfectly blendable colour:
- Vanilla, a light beige;
- Lily, a pastel pink;
- Heather Rose, a dusty pink;
- Slate, a soft khaki-grey;
- Deep Taupe, a dark brown;
- Mahogany, an intense chestnut.
INIMITABLE MASCARA MULTI-DIMENSIONAL, $ 30
Now, in a single stroke, CHANEL sets a new standard in mascara with a formula that does it all. A sophisticated formula and unique brush design combine to lengthen, plump and curl, delivering lush, long-wearing colour so precisely that each lash, even the finest, is perfectly defined and separated.
LE CRAYON SOURCILS Precision Brow Definer, $28
Four natural shades of LE CRAYON SOURCILS Precision Brow Definer:
- Blond Clair, a deep flaxen gold;
- Taupe, a honeyed brown;
- Soft Brown, a muted chestnut;
- Cendre Noir, an ebony brown
LE CRAYON YEUX Precision Eye Definer, $ 28
Eyes become the focus when rimmed with a precise line or smudged stroke of LE CRAYON YEUX Precision Eye Definer in:
- Violet Smoke, a deep purple;
- Coffee Bean, a dark sienna;
LE CRAYON KHÔL Intense Eye Pencil, $ 27
Achieve an instant eye-brightening effect by tracing the inner rim of the lower lashline with LE CRAYON KHÔL Intense Eye Pencil in
Did you see the dresses and looks celebs were wearing at 2010 Costume Institute Gala this Monday (May 3rd) at the Metropolitan Museum of Art New York. There were several dresses and looks that I liked but today I want to tell you what products were used to create Emma Watson’s look. I’ve chosen Emma because I really like her and think that she always looks gorgeous.
Make-up Artist Fulvia Farolfi
- CHANEL Sublimage Serum
- CHANEL Teinte Innocence in Beige
- CHANEL Natural Finish Loose Powder in Clair
- CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Enigma.(New eye shadow palette from the Fall collection): rose shade in inner corner and below the brow, metallic grey on top and bottom lids, and the metallic plum near the roots of the lashes.
I already made a post with the video from Chanel Fall/Winter show but here is the makeup look from the show! I really like it! Messy black eyes and perfect matte skin and lips look fabulous. Do you want to see the makeup that was used to create this look ?! Also it seems that we all were excited about the Nouvelle Vague nail polish from Chanel’s summer collection.
I promised to write some reviews about my favourite products. So today I will write the review of my favourite lip gloss! And it’s Levres Scintillantes Glossimer by Chanel. Althougth I like Aqualumieres I like Glossimers better. I already made a post about Glossimers but here is the detailed review and lip swatches of one of my favourite shades – Mica. I’ve chosen Mica because this shade will look perfect on every woman!
This how the gloss looks like in real life + packaging. I say it’s absolutely gorgeous!
This is what Chanel writes about the gloss:
“A long-lasting, ultra-gloss look; intense colours and a perfect finish. The gel texture, fluid yet substantial, is easy to apply, giving a perfectly even finish. The smooth formula keeps your lips comfortable.
A gelling agent of mineral origin supplies fluidity and body. Esters ensure glide-on application and optimum evenness of the gloss. They provide smoothness and emollience. Syrupy organic polymers contribute to the lasting quality of the gloss. Contents : 5.5 g.”
As I already said this is my favourite gloss. Everything is perfect in it!
- The design is absolutely amazing.
- It really moisturizes your lips.
- It stays on for a very long time.
- It is perfect for every season because it protects your lips even better than some lip balms.
- Glossimer has a perfect formula and finish and I love how it looks and feels on the lips.
- It is very easy to apply this gloss (it has an applicator while Aqualumiere has a brush).
- Unlike some glosses that look terrible on your lips when they are dry this gloss doesn’t have such effect. Moreover it helps you in this situation and makes your lips soft and smooth.
This is the swatch on the hand
Swatch on lips. What do you think?