Tag: chanel spring 2011 makeup
I am always excited to see the new collection by Chanel. So here is the preview of their Spring 2011 makeup collection. Or at least these were the products used for their Spring/Summer 2011 Ready-To-Wear Collection at Paris Fashion Week.
Take a look at the products
On this photo you can see the makeup being applied on Karlie Kloss and Erin Wasson. Interesting that the Make-up Atrists apply the shadows with those small sponges and they also use q-tips.
And here is the next nail polish which is called Black Pearl in bottle and on nails. Plus the final look of the models!
Last week I’ve been looking at different resort collections and of course not only clothes, but also makeup, nails and hair. This is what I do all the time! 🙂
So here are the details about the look from Chanel Resort collection, looks like the spring 2011 makeup collection will be full of pale and pastel colours.
Here is what Peter Philips(Global Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup) says: “Effortless, natural beauty, relaxed girls who are enjoying their holidays. That was the main idea behind the look for this show.”
Products that were used:
- Skin prepared with Hydramax + Active Nourishing Cream
- Vitalumière Aqua Foundation ( March 2011)
- Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder
- Éclat Lumière Highlighter Face Pen
- Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid
- Ombres Contraste Duo Eyeshadow Duo in Taupe-Délicat ( September 2010)
- Le Crayon