“If you could use only 1 beauty brand and get all their products for free what brand would you chose?”
And here are the answers, hope you also find that interesting:
- Mac of course!
- Make Up For Ever of course
- Estee Lauder
- I think it would be MAC because they have a huge range of colors available, probably much more than any other brand
- No doubt Chanel
- Urban Decay
- If it was just skincare I’d say Elemis; for makeup/skincare/body/nails….Chanel?
- Flori Roberts
- MAC is my answer because of the eye shadows & brushes
Looks like MAC is the winner.
And what about you?
At last the newSummer 2010 Makeup Magazine is ready! Here you can check out the Spring Issue, if you haven’t seen it yet.
And I will tell you the big secret – I already have some material for the Fall Magazine and, believe me, it’s something amazing!
Now everyone already thinks about fall collections but don’t forget that we still have SUMMER! I’ve tried to make this magazine very “summery” so you can find a photo of the sea from my vacation as well as fruits and berries on the background!
Topics that are covered:
Beauty PR, hot looks from Chanel, best summer beauty buys, blogospheric beauty and most wanted beauty item of this summer!
I would like to thank:
- My dear BF for his support and patience with me.
- BritishBeautyBlogger for believing in me and for her help.
- PR girls for their time and for answering all the questions, great answers, girls!
- Beauty bloggers, thank you for your impact! It’s amazing to see that so many bloggers take part in this project.
- And of course – all my beautiful readers, for giving me an inspiration to create and to step outside my own boundaries. Thank you for supporting Makeup4All Magazine and myself!
I would really love to hear your feedback and I’d really appreciate if you can spread the word about this magazine if you liked it, of course!
Have a beautiful summer! x
Chanel created a new Eye Essentials collection which is already available. It is described as: “An expertly harmonized, ultra-wearable eye makeup collection creates a range of subtle-to-sophisticated effects.”
Ombre Essentielle $28.5
A range of complementary matte eyeshadow shades impart soft, perfectly blendable colour:
- Vanilla, a light beige;
- Lily, a pastel pink;
- Heather Rose, a dusty pink;
- Slate, a soft khaki-grey;
- Deep Taupe, a dark brown;
- Mahogany, an intense chestnut.
INIMITABLE MASCARA MULTI-DIMENSIONAL, $ 30
Now, in a single stroke, CHANEL sets a new standard in mascara with a formula that does it all. A sophisticated formula and unique brush design combine to lengthen, plump and curl, delivering lush, long-wearing colour so precisely that each lash, even the finest, is perfectly defined and separated.
LE CRAYON SOURCILS Precision Brow Definer, $28
Four natural shades of LE CRAYON SOURCILS Precision Brow Definer:
- Blond Clair, a deep flaxen gold;
- Taupe, a honeyed brown;
- Soft Brown, a muted chestnut;
- Cendre Noir, an ebony brown
LE CRAYON YEUX Precision Eye Definer, $ 28
Eyes become the focus when rimmed with a precise line or smudged stroke of LE CRAYON YEUX Precision Eye Definer in:
- Violet Smoke, a deep purple;
- Coffee Bean, a dark sienna;
LE CRAYON KHÔL Intense Eye Pencil, $ 27
Achieve an instant eye-brightening effect by tracing the inner rim of the lower lashline with LE CRAYON KHÔL Intense Eye Pencil in
There will be several new lip glosses from different brands for summer and fall 2010 but today I would like to tell you about Chanel’s new lip gloss Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss which is a high coloured, extra glossy and pigmented lip gloss that will last on your lips for a long time. This gloss has a beautiful and chic design plus a unique applicator created for Chanel.
Monika Jagaciak Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss
Rouge Allure Chanel Extrait de Gloss will be available in 8 shades:
I got way to many makeup this month so I will try not to buy a lot too soon. I thought I’d just make a list of things that I plan to buy in the future and stick to it! Sounds great but will it work?! We’ll see 😉
I’ve devided my list in 2 parts : things that I need and things that I want. Although I have a big temptaion to put all items into 1st list, summer vacation is more important that lip gloss#… or shadows # …
Things that I Need:
- New face creams, I don’t know what to get yet.
- N7 concealer brush.
- N7 Foundation brush.
- Different False lashes, probably Ardell.
- Several ELF brushes to try and maybe some of their products.
- New Transculent powder but I still hope that I will get the HD from MUFE that I ordered(which got lost with the primer and several shadows)
- MAC 15 palette with neutral shadows.
- Brow gel, not sure which one yet ( any recommendations?)
- MUFE 12 flash colour case. I wanted to order it but it was sold out. So I got a Flash colour in black to try it and will review it later.
- Lip brush, I will probably get the Bobbi Brown one.
- I need some green and olive liners so I want to see those new from MAC beach collection.
- Kerastase shampoo.
Things that I want:
I got a lot of thing that I wanted but there are still a lot on my list