Tag: China Glaze
So here are the bright nail polishes from China Glaze for summer 2011. The collection is called Island Escape and includes 6 bright nail polishes (both shimmers and cremes).
” Take an exotic island escape with China Glaze this summer with a tropical, shimmering rainbow of brilliant bright colors! Mix and match these hot hues to add a candy-like pop to that summer manicure and pedicure.”
The colours are:
- Papaya Punch: Crème based vivid orange.
- 108 Degrees: Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter.
- Senorita Bonita: Passionate purple shimmer with
Ever since I saw the preview of China Glaze Anchors Away collection for Spring 2011 I couldn’t wait till the release day!
And here we are, China Glaze posted the swatches via their twitter account.
There are 12 shades and they are SO gorgeous. I am still in love with the “Christmassy” nail polishes but these shades are stunning for Spring. Plus I am very happy about the nautical theme, love it!
So enjoy the shades:
- Pelican Gray, high shine, cool toned grey crème.
- Sea Spray, calming pale blue crème.
- Below Deck, a flirty mix of taupe and violet.
- Ahoy! Intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck.
- Hey Sailor, a vibrant crème red.
- Life Preserver, highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème.
- Lighthouse, multi-dimensional, bright
They all are so amazing! It’s not so easy to find CHG in a lot of countries but I’d love to get myself a set or two and I am sure some of my friends wouldn’t mind me getting this for them as a Christmas present 🙂
You can read about the Oh, Ruby Deer (Sugar Plums, Ruby Deer and a stuffed animal), Merry Mint Set (Naughty and Nice, Mrs. Claus and a complimentary China Glaze Peppermint Oil) and Merry Mint Set (Naughty and Nice, Mrs. Claus and a complimentary China Glaze Peppermint Oil) here.
And these are those other sets I was talking about.
Celebrate in Style Collection
Includes Little Drummer Boy, Peace on Earth, Mommy Kissing Santa, Jingle Bells and a holiday necklace.
Includes Mistletoe Kisses, Mrs. Claus and a special red holiday candle
Cheers to You
Includes Midnight Kisses, Cheers to you and a China Glaze shot glass.
You already saw China Glaze holiday 2010 collection with swatches and here are some sets which are amazing. Each set includes 2 nail polishes and a free present (top coat, toy or cuticle oil)
Party Hearty Holiday set(all are 5 oz)
- Phat Santa Polish, luscious red creme
- Jolly Holly Polish, forest green shimmer and absolutely gorgeous!
- Holiday Glitter Top Coat
Merry Mint Holiday Set(all are 5 oz):
- Naughty and Nice Polish
Have you seen the new China Glaze holiday 2010 collection Tis the time to be Naughty and Nice?
- Sugar Plums, plum shimmer with microglitter!
- Naughty and Nice, a deep, dark, wine shade.
- Mommy Kissing Santa, a deep, cherry-red shimmer…very pretty!
- Party Hearty, flecks of green, gold and red glitter. Perfect for layering!
- Jolly Holly, forest green shimmer and absolutely gorgeous!
- Peace on Earth, an olive-toned green shimmer.