Tag: Create the look
As for Utopia, it features gorgeous berry lips. In fact, the MUA used my personal favourite lip combo from the brand, Marco lip pencil and Murmurings lipstick, which you can see me wearing here.
So what products were used to create the look?
- GENESIS Original Skin Primer (coming soon), to create a flawless looking canvas that feels velvet soft to the touch.
- Quinoa Cream Time Defying Foundation SKIN SANCTUARY.
- Add with the new Highlighter Brush 014 a hint of Sea of Clouds Highlighting Liquid SEAS OF ILLUMINATION to the nose, forehead and cheeks and benefit from its reflective abilities that help diffuse imperfections.
- Chocolate-champagne, Long-lasting Cream Shadow SILK AETHER in
Some people may be overwhelmed by all those Fashion Weeks but I personally always look at the makeup.
Yes, you really have to love makeup for that. I even have a folder called ‘Fashion Weeks Makeup’ where I have all the looks that I like and that may inspire me.
Of course, I will not post all the looks from all the shows, but I think I shall share some looks with you later. After all, Makeup4all is all about the makeup, so why not?
And today here is a look from Burberry AW 2012/2013 for you created by Wendy Rowe.
And here is the finished look and step-by-step tutorial on
One more Spring 2012 makeup collection that I really like is this new Chantecaille Coral Reefs one.
This is just a prefect natural everyday look which was created with some of the new products.
Just Skin Anti-Smog Tinted Moisturizer SPF15.
Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara in Black.
Once again, let me tell you that blue will be huge this Fall. So I thought I would share with you how to create a gorgeous look with blue eye shadows.
This look was created by the top Make-Up Artist Daniel Sandler for Olivia Rubin for London A/W 2011/2012 Fashion Week.
Here is what Daniel says about the look:
The Look, entitled ‘Rockin’ Royal Blue’, was inspired by Olivia’s bold graphic prints and tailored silhouettes, along with the iconic 80’s. “I wanted the makeup to be bold, beautiful and expensive-looking so I created the modern Hollywood face to flatter Olivia’s stunning collection. The flash of Royal blue on the lids makes it look very British.”
Daniel and his team of Artists used the following products:
- Daniel Sandler Catwalk Compact SPF 25 Foundation, £21.50
- NEW Daniel Sandler Invisible Veil Loose Professional Powder,£22.50
Here is a gorgeous new natural look from Rouge Bunny Rouge. I am sure that pretty much everyone is going to love it as it is a beautiful example of a “no makeup” makeup.
It’s all about the flawless skin. The most interesting that for this look the Make Up Artist did no even use a foundation, only a mattifying primer and concealers.
Also a very important product in this look is the EYES WIDE OPEN Brightening Liner Duo which I actually have used for several months already but still haven’t written a full review. I will, as soon as I get a camera, unfortunately I don’t have one right now.
So here is the list of the products were used to create the look:
- DELIQUESCE Make-up Melt Cleanser
- METAMORPHOSES Mattifiying Primer
- NAKED DISGUISE Glide Concealer. See my review and swatches.
- FINE-SPUN LIGHT Luminous Skin Wand
- EYES WIDE OPEN Brightening Liner Duo
- SILK AETHER Long-lasting Cream Eye Shadow ‘Brocade Skipper’. See my review and swatches.
- SMITHEREENS OF STARS Eye Gloss ‘Angels Play’