I’ve posted a preview of Essie Fall 2010 collection and now you can see all 6 shades.
Sew Psyched and Merino Cool look great. Do you think Sew Psyched looks like Chanel Khaki Vert?
Take a look at Essie Fall 2010 collection which includes 4 shades:
- Sew Psyched
- Merino Cool
- Limited Addiction
- Little Brown Dress
I am over brown nail polishes now but I love the other 3 shades. Plus one can never have too many red nail polishes, right?
Check out the new summer 2010 collection by Essie which is already available!
Summer is special. Aside from the wonderful outdoor activities that we wait for all year, we also revel in the opportunity to now wear lighter, brighter and more playful clothing. Finally, we can shed the wool and mohair for cotton and linen. The keyword for summer is: fun! So indulge in seriously sensational color! Don’t be shy – make it the time to play with bold, playful color combinations.
- Pretty Edgy – vivid palmetto green
- Miss Matched – sweet, sheer, ready for anything pink
- Haute as Hello – racy, scorching coral
- Knockout Pout – hot supercharged pink
This week I was looking for the perfect nail polishes everywhere. I found some shades that I loved and HAD to buy them 😉 When I came home I wanted to find out what new collections we will see this summer and wanted to share it with you of course !
So here we go:
Opi Summer Flutter
- Wing It!
- Catch Me in Your Net
- Flit a Bit
Amazing promo picture but I am afraid that I like only the orange shade.
Beach bound jetsetters can now reach the pinnacle of resort-inspired style with this newest limited-edition collection by essie. The Resort Collection was created to mimic the sights and sounds of the world’s most exotic destinations. The four colors are must-have accessories for any tropical vacation and the only escape for your hands and feet that doesn’t require a passport.
- Lapis Of Luxury – a dreamy ocean blue
- Splash Of Grenadine – a playful magenta pink
I’ve already made a post about the coral lip products that I like and I promised you to write a post about the nail varnishes in coral that I like and that I would like to get.
- Illamasqua Lament £13, Bright coral pink, glossy finish. I am going to order it this week. I already have the Rude blush (you can read about it here) and Over lipstick and this nail varnish would look perfect with them!
- China Glaze Peachy Keen (swatch)
- Essie Tart Deco
- Orly Cotton Candy
- Barielle Blossom
- Barry M Coral It is not the coral that I would like to get but I’ve never tried Barry M nail paints so I would like to try it.
And what coral nail polishes are you getting for yourself this Spring? Any other colours you like? I have to say that I don’t have any coral nail polishes and this is the closest colour that I was able to find in my humble collection