Tag: eye shadows review
It’s not a secret that I am a huge fan of Rouge Bunny Rouge eye shadows, and I was very excited about their newest palette which I have posted on my Instagram 6 weeks ago already.
The brand’s Eye Shadow Palette Raw Garden in Antigo is probably my favourite release, and here is why.
I really love the sleek and chic black compact, with a good mirror, and a very well edited selection of shades with a wavy pattern. You just can tell that it is a luxury product. Moreover, it comes in a beautiful cardboard packaging with a signature RBR design.
You get four beautiful and really versatile shades ( descriptions are from the brand):
- A very light, yellow-tinged neutral vanilla cream beige; the ideal base to even out your skin tone and add highlights
- A medium, cool taupe with a hint of pink
- A medium, true “café latte” brown taupe
- A dark, rich, powdery chocolate brown
And it is pretty much everything you need: a
Meet the star of Clarins Spring 2016 release, the Natural Glow 5-Colour Shadow Palette (£33). This is a quint which comes in the most beautiful compact, it is a beautiful reflective copper.
Inside you get the following shades:
- a pale pink glitter (my personal favourite), it gives that beautiful multi-dimensional effect; just make sure you are being careful with your application, as it can get all over the face, as all glitter shades.
- the next one is a matte ivory shade which will be a my-skin-by-better for light skin-tones and a highlighter for darker skin tones.
- metallic copper, with peachy pink under tones, the most unique one from the metallic trio.
- metallic bronze, will look flattering on pretty much everyone.
- dark purple, a great shade to use as a liner or for the outer corner.
I think brands like Inglot and Kiko are taking the beauty world by storm. I mean what is not to like: huge selection of products, brilliant quality and affordable prices. Count me in! And while I’ve tried numerous products from Inglot over the years, somehow I just got my first Kiko product this summer only. But it is love...
I’ve decided to pick up their Long-Lasting Wet & Dry Use Eyeshadow to begin with, as it sounded and looked like something I’d enjoy using. There are 32 shades in general so it was a hard decision but I’ve managed to choose 202 Golden Mauve.
First of all, it looks absolutely gorgeous in the pan, you get a wavy pattern, and a handy lill’ mirror.
As for the shadows – the texture is great, it is buttery soft and very smooth, you can apply and blend it even with your finger.
When applied dry, the golden shimmer shows through more, especially when you gently pat it on – you get a
Rouge Bunny Rouge Long-lasting Eye Shadows When Birds Are Singing in Umber Firefinch Review and Swatches
It is called Umber Firefinch and is described as iridescent dark umber chocolate. I would describe it as a cool toned chocolate brown with a very subtle shimmer, it is not even shimmer, iridescence is a good word to describe it actually.
Because of this iridescence, this is a complex colour and it doesn’t look flat on the eyes, in fact, you can get a beautiful eye makeup with this shade only. This is exactly the reason why these eye shadows are so popular, I would say.
I have already written a detailed review about RBR eye shadows so you can
I’ve been really excited about theBalm’s Nude Tude palette, so I was happy to get it to show you all.
This is how the package looks like, it’s very theBalm, retro photo and a cardboard packaging.
There is also a lovely and useful mirror inside. As you may remember, there are two variants of the design inside: naughty and nice. Luckily, I’ve got the naughty one which I absolutely love!