Tag: Hourglass makeup
Here is a preview of the incredible Hourglass Ghost Christmas 2019 makeup launch.
First of all, the highly anticipated new annual release of their Ambient palette. This time it comes in a translucent and metallic silver finish packaging. And there is not just one palette but other gorgeous items. Makeup lovers dream came true. Just look at this collection!
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit GHOST (£75/$80). Features three best selling shades: Dim Light, finishing powder, Diffused Light, finishing powder and Iridescent Strobe Light, highlighter. As well, as three brand new:
- Eternal Bronze Light, bronzer
- Iridescent Rose, blush
- Sublime Flush, blush
Ambient Lighting Blush Quad, $58 features Brilliant Nude and 3 news shades Surreal Effect, Lucid Glow and Infinite Flush
Confession Refillable Lipstick Duo Ghost, available in two sets, each is $36
It is not so often that I come across an absolutely fantastic mascara. The one I loved the most in 2018 was Smith & Cult Lash Dance but I have recently discovered another incredibly good one. And it is Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara. I remember being very impressed with their Film Noir mascara back in 2011, and this one is brilliant, as well!
It comes in a beautiful golden tube but I have a mini/travel version hence it looks different.
As I always say, I want my eye lashes to be dramatic, I do not want a “natural” effect, and this mascara delivers. I find that the formula is very buildable, as promised, but it is clump free, you do not get those spidery lashes as with some other mascaras. Instead, your lashes are lusciously voluminous, ultra black and oh-so-long. I can’t say anything
Like it or not, but most Autumn 2018 makeup collections are already available, even thought you may not have had your summer holiday yet.
And here are the new launches that stood out to me, and I have chosen something for the lips, eyes and face.
First of all, there is a new make-up artist’s makeup line on the block. This time Gucci Westman finally revealed her long awaited collection. Apparently, the procuts not only work as makeup but also should improve the skin.
I love the chic and modern look of the packaging, and would love to try the liquid blushes myself. So far the line is available from Barney’s ,and I would not mind trying the Baby Cheeks Blush Stick, $50.
- Organic jojoba oil: tones and restores skin.
- China clay: absorbs excess oil.
- Berry flux vita: deeply moisturizes skin and preserves youthfulness.
- Biomimicry technology: locks in hydration and guards against environmental impurities.
- Biomimicry pigments: impart vibrant color to the skin.
- Formulated without parabens, PEG, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrances.
Sounds great, right?
Burberry Lip Velvet Crush, $30
Described as “sheer-matte stain that tints lips with
Hourglass just released a new version of their signature Ambient Lighting Palettes palettes, this time in a Rose Gold edition.
Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 Rose Gold, LE $80
The shades are:
• DIM LIGHT – a neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion
• DIFFUSED LIGHT – a soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and gives skin clarity
• LUMINOUS BRONZE LIGHT – a medium tan shade fused with Luminous Light for a softer, candlelit warmth
• SURREAL HALO (NEW) – a deep berry blush fused with Surreal Light for a vibrant flush of color
• PURE EFFECT (NEW) – a bright
And here, as promised, are more new launches.
“A lip colour with the intensity of a lipstick that’s infused with a blend of hydration for the appearance of softer, fuller lips. Infused with a blend of shea butter, jojoba, mimosa, and sunflower seed.”
There are 20 shades, shown are: Icon – cool toned red, Warrior – deep plum, Futurist – mauve nude.