Tag: Lancome Color Design
I already told you that I love the Lancome gift sets and I often try to get some for myself. Here is the set which a friend of mine bought for me last year in the US. You may think what’s the point of writing about it if it’s not available – it’s because you can see the swatches of 9 Lancome eye shadows and then buy them separately if you like the colours and you can also find out about the quality of the shadows.
The shades which I got in my set are:
- Snap – very beautiful mauve shade, one of my favourites
- Waif – matte ivory, close to my skin tone
- Daylight – matte white
- Colur du Jour – the prettiest colour ever, this is one of my favourite eye shadows from my whole collection. I’d describe it as pinkish purple with delicate gold shimmer
- Pose – metallic bronze
- Filigree – shimmering ivory
- Statuesque – matte black
- Guest List – deep warm chocolate
- Designer – beautiful shimmering khaki
I am not really good at describing colours but I’ve tried my best.
What about the quality of the eye shadows?
I find them all