Tag: nail polish summer 2011
Today I want to show you two new nail polish collections for summer 2011. The first one is by My Face Cosmetics which includes five shimmery shades and the second one is by Deborah Lippmann which includes four beautifully bold nail varnishes.
lil’ bling Nail Polish in
- Pink Champagne, a timeless, yet modern, delicate, icy pink
- Raspberry Beret, a subtle burst of rich, icy color that demands to be noticed
- Sugar Plum, a regal but edgy, sophisticated and cool, silky aubergine
- Tequila Sunrise, rich and sparkling as all the shades of a sunrise and just as captivating
- Limelight, an icy glow of colour that flirts in-between green and yellow
Each is £5.99
Deborah Lippmann nail polish in:
So here are the bright nail polishes from China Glaze for summer 2011. The collection is called Island Escape and includes 6 bright nail polishes (both shimmers and cremes).
” Take an exotic island escape with China Glaze this summer with a tropical, shimmering rainbow of brilliant bright colors! Mix and match these hot hues to add a candy-like pop to that summer manicure and pedicure.”
The colours are:
- Papaya Punch: Crème based vivid orange.
- 108 Degrees: Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter.
- Senorita Bonita: Passionate purple shimmer with