New amazing collection by OPI that will be available in January 2010 this time was inspired by Hong Kong. There will be 12 amazing colours:
- A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find
- Lucky Lucky Lavender
- Meet Me on the Star Ferry
- Panda-monium Pink
- Pearl of Wisdom
- I’m Chop-Ssticking to My Story
- Bling Dynasty
- Red My Fortune Cookie
- Hot & Spicy
Today I would love to share with you an advice which I got from my manicurist who has amazing nails. The thing is that I’d love to have long nails (my own) but they always chip and most of the time they are so weak and damaged.
It seems that I’ve tried almost everything: lemon juice, sea salt, different creams and gels for nails, calcium polish , beauty vitamins. It helped but only for some time.
So I was told to try professional treatment for nails with vitamins A and E. I went to a local drugstore and got a bottle of such treatment for nails with A and E vitamins. We will see about the results! I already used it today for the first time.
And what do you do to have strong & long nails? How do you take care of them? Please do share your nail care routine.
I hope you all are having a great day!
I am sorry that I did not update that often these days but I was very busy with different things. And yesterday I was at the wedding of my BF’s brother. Here is a part of my look. Yes, I love black and red 🙂 And this is my first Face Of The Day. Although it’s just a half of my face 😀
Here are some products that I used:
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF 10
- Chanel Orchid Rose Blush but I don’t think that you can see it 😛
- Inglot Highlighter
- Lip Liner in Walnut by Lumene
- Rimmel Volume Booster Gloss in 051 Scarlet
- Red Nail Polish by Orly from beauty salon. I don’t remember the #
- I had cat eyes. But the eye makeup is not yet finished so I had to crop this photo.
My fingers look
So here is a Sweet Time of the Year collection by Essie for Holiday 2009. Collection includes 3 shades:
- 702 Mint Candy Apple , mint green (to me it looks like Chanel Jade a bit )
- 703 Lollipop, red
- 704 Rock Candy, soft pink
Collection will be available in November.
Backstage and front row, nail trend has arrived! More than a colour statement, an of-the-moment approach that dazzles with innovation and style. How to do it? Enter Jin Soon, much-sought-after nail guru, who has worked the shows and with the best celebs, collaborating with us to create six nail colours exclusively for MAC.
Collection includes 6 Nail Lacquers ($12)
- Cool Reserve Mid-tone grey lavender
- For Fun Rich purple
- Dance All Night Brick red
- Rich Dark Delicious Rich blackened brown