Check out the Holiday 2010 Burlesque collection by OPI: a lot of glitter and shimmer!
Collection includes 12 shades:
- Bring On the Bling – A gold that glitter that’s beyond dazzling.
- Simmer & Shimmer – In this glitter bit of blue.
- Extra-va-vaganza! – This orange glitter is not for the shy.
- Glow Up Already! – You’re ready for this glittering green.
- Let Me Entertain You – Multi-talented fuchsia glimmer.
- Ali’s Big Break – This glowing red shimmer breaks through in style.
- Tease-y Does It – In this
Hi, girls! How are you doing today?
I am afraid that I have bad news. I had a list of makeup and beauty products that I wanted to get from the US and my sweet friend agreed to get it for me.
But, can you imagine, I’ve missunderstood the day they were leaving!!! So there is no time to make an order now.
This is horrible for me but also for you. Because I won’t be able to review a lot of products and some of them were just for the giveaways… So, it’s not our lucky day.
Not to make this post completly horrible I will just share the ring that I got at Accessorize today.
Also today I’ve finally watched Twilight :). I think I’d go to the movies to see the Eclipse. And do you love it?Who is your favourite vampire? I really loved Angel from Buffy years ago and I also loved the Underworld film.
By the way, do you remember my post about OPI Midnight in Moscow? I’ve been wearing it for the whole week and it looked great! You can see my manicure and pedicure of the week on twitter. And what did you wear on your nails this week?
Check out the new Swiss collectiom by OPI for Fall 2010. Mostly reds, blues and metallic shades.
- I’m Suzi & I’m a Chocoholic
- From A to Z-urich
- Color So Hot it Berns
- Diva of Geneva
- Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
- Just a Little Rösti at This
- William Tell Me About OPI
- Ski Teal We Drop
- Yodel Me on My Cell
- The Color to Watch
- Cucoo for This Color.
I really love how OPI names their “country collections”. Sometimes I want to get a nail polish only because of the name:) And what about you? Which one do you like? By the way, you can already see the swatches of this collection on some nail polish blogs!
This week I was looking for the perfect nail polishes everywhere. I found some shades that I loved and HAD to buy them 😉 When I came home I wanted to find out what new collections we will see this summer and wanted to share it with you of course !
So here we go:
Opi Summer Flutter
- Wing It!
- Catch Me in Your Net
- Flit a Bit
Amazing promo picture but I am afraid that I like only the orange shade.
Beach bound jetsetters can now reach the pinnacle of resort-inspired style with this newest limited-edition collection by essie. The Resort Collection was created to mimic the sights and sounds of the world’s most exotic destinations. The four colors are must-have accessories for any tropical vacation and the only escape for your hands and feet that doesn’t require a passport.
- Lapis Of Luxury – a dreamy ocean blue
- Splash Of Grenadine – a playful magenta pink
You are a fan of nail polish and fairy tales? I’m sure you’d love these 2 collections. Wizard of Ooh Ahz by China Glaze and Alice in Wonderland by OPI.
This is a re-promoted collection from 2001. Meet 6 holiday shades with glitter from Wizard of Ohh Ahz by China Glaze collection.
- Ruby Pumps, red with glitter
- Cowardly Lyin’, gold frost with golden glitter
- The Ten Man, silver frost with silver glitter
- Dorothy Who?, blue with silver and blue glitter
- C-C-Courage, purple with purple glitter
- Good Witch, pink frost with pink glitter
I can’t wait to see Alice in Wonderlan by Tim Burton. And did you know that OPI created a collection which is called Alice in Wonderland? Here are all the details