Tag: pink blush
If you are a regular reader, you probably know my love for Benefit’s sets, so today I want to show you their Feelin’ Dandy set (£24.50/$28).
It comes in a cute packaging, as usual, and contains the following products:
0.13 oz Posetint, 0.1 oz Dandelion,0.13 oz High Beam, 0.22 oz Ultra Plush Dandelion and Mini powder brush. You also get a mirror and a step-by-step tutorial.
I am already a huge fan of ChaCha tint and Benetint and I really do hope that Benefit bring out a berry tint in the future. It is a stain that can be used both on lips and cheeks but I personally love using it on cheeks much better. It gives a gorgeous pinky tint and stays on really well. Just make sure you blend it quickly, as it does set.
I love this pale pink blusher for winter time, it gives a beautiful flush on my light skin, which looks very natural, as if I just had a walk. I also like how it blends into the skin, although I like the staying power of Posietint better, of course.
High Beam – full review here.
Remember my post about MeMeMe cosmetics?
I’ve actually got one set for myself to try and let you know my opinion.
- Blush Box in Pink
- Light Me Up lipgloss in Illuminate
- Long lasting nail gloss in Graceful
All products separately would cost me £20 but they retail for £15.50 in a set which also comes with a beautiful gift box. But http://www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/ (they ship Worldwide) actually had the set for £10 so I’ve decided to try it.
To tell the truth, I think this is a brilliant set for the price! It would make an amazing gift and also would recommend this set to anyone who is just starting their makeup collection. I obviously did not need this set but was curious to try the brand.
Blush Box in Pink
It comes in a cardboard packaging with a mirror and a brush. It is a beautiful cool-toned candy pink with shimmer. This is a prefect blush for winter in my opinion as it gives just this beautiful ‘cheeks after a walk on a frosty day’ look. The shimmer is delicate and looks great in this blush. I really like that the colour is buildable. You can get a very subtle effect but can also ‘pack it on’ ;).
Light Me Up lipgloss in Illuminate
I was actually expecting a different shade based on the promo photo (pale blue based baby pink) but it turned out to be a pinkish nude with tiny silver shimmer instead.
Light Me Up Gloss really
I already featured the famous Daniel Sandler Watercolours here but I think it’s time to write a full review and swatch all the shades that I have.
Some people commented that they’ve never heard of this brand and of Daniel himself. Daniel Sandler is a British celebrity Make-Up artist and a co-fonder of the Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. To find out more check out the official website. I also recommend you watching some videos with Daniel as he is very talented and charming, a pleasure to watch.
But what about the blushes?
These are probably the most famous Daniel’s products, they even brought him his first beauty award from the Grazia magazine.
First of all I have to say that I’ve wanted to try them for a long time so I was really happy to get three shades to try out. And here are some of my thoughts and, what is really exciting, tips from Daniel himself that he shared with us!
Here are my thoughts:
- I perfectly understand why these are so popular, as they are a pleasure to use, the package is cute and you can see the colour itself. The formula is really nice.
- There is a great variety of shades for everyone, they all are really beautiful.
- The pigmentation is insane! You only need a tiny amount of the product so the bottle will last you forever.
- But my favourite thing about the Watercolours is actually how long-lasting they are. I would even say that these may be the most long-lasting blushes I’ve ever used. These are definitely there by the end of the day.
- Although they stay on so well, it’s not hard to remove them, you won’t have to scrub your face to get them off.
- The price is really reasonable for the quality (£14.50 which is less than $25). You can buy them here with the International shipping.
The shades that I have are: