Tag: sleeping patterns
I suffer from insomnia and sometimes I can’t fall asleep no matter how tired I am. So I thought that I really need to change a lot of things. This is why I made this list.
- Go for a walk before going to bed.
- If you can’t go for a walk open window at least for 30 minutes.
- Drink warm milk with honey. Lady from Loneliness On the Net (or in the Web), a book by Wisniewski was drinking warm milk all the time. I really liked that book 😉
- Mint or herbal tea. I have a tea called ” Sweet dreams” with chamomile and other herbs that help you to relax and calm down.
- Try to avoid watching movies in bed, reading and eating. Your mind should remember that you sleep in bed.
- Be sure that you don’t eat beafore going to bed.
- Get yourself an orthopedic mattress. I just got myself one! It is a bit expensive but is totally worth it! Mine is blue with daisies 🙂