Tag: spring 2012 beauty
Here is the new Rouge Bunny Rouge look for Spring 2012 which is called Nest Of Plenty. The makeup is beautiful and I also love the dress a lot.
Here is the list of products that were used:
Face, Lips and Cheeks
- METAMORPHOSES Mattifiying Primer
- MILK AQUARELLE Liquid Foundation in Chestnut Milk Parfait
- SEAS OF ILLUMINATION Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Tranquility
- CHEEKS IN BLOOM Blush Wand in Manet
- HUES OF ENCHANTMENT Colour Burst Lipstick in The Plot Thickens
- RBR Duo and Trio Keeper WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Eye Shadow in Trumpeter Koel and Lilac Reef Curassow.
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Duo Eye Shadow C Major – a minor
- FIRE DROPS Loose Glitter Pigments in Wishing for Wings
- FELINE GAZE Eye Khol in Vera and Salome
- WITCHERY Modelling Mascara
And, of course, the new eye shadows and palettes you all were waiting for!
There are two different palettes which are called the keepers:
Here is a preview of Ellis Faas makeup set for Spring 2012.
The set contains:
- Creamy Eyes E106, a lilac taupe
- Light E304, lilac
- Milky Lips L207, juicy, nude pink
You are actually saving money when you get this set as it retails for €65 / US$85 / £55 which is cheaper than getting these three products individually.
So here is a preview of one of the luxurious Tom Ford Makeup collection for Spring 2012 which is all about the metallic shades. There are four eye shadows and four matching nail polishes, metallic lip gloss and two blushes.
Here are the promo photos. I know that such look is popular for SS but I personally don’t like that many metallic shades in one look…
The products are:
Cream Color for Eyes (LE), £28/$40
‘Highly reflective, ultra–pigmented formula combines advanced color technology with antioxidant ingredients to deliver pure, luminous color and an ultra–smooth finish that is non–creasing and long–wearing. ‘
Spring Collection Nail Lacquer, (LE) £25/$30
- Silver Smoke
- Gold Haze
- Burnt Topaz
- Burnished Rouge
‘Extra–amplified, metallic–shine nail lacquer. Formulated with unique mirror pearls to maximize the metal effect and create a
Here is a preview of L’Occitane new beauty and makeup collection called Pivoine Delicate which is inspired by Peony flower.
The beauty collection includes: Eau de Toilette 75ml (£33), Hand Cream 75 ml(£13), and Fresh Mist 50ml (£13).
The makeup collection includes:Eau de Toilette and Gloss duo 2 x 5.5ml (£14), Brilliant Lip Shine 8ml (£11.50) in Rose Pastel, Rose Frémissant and Beige Gracieux, Lipstick 3.5gr (£12.50) in Brun Discret, Pivoine Délicate and Charmant Corail and Shimmering Powder 8gr (£22).
I’d love a Rose Pastel lip gloss (of course), Fresh Mist and Shimmering Powder.
This collection is out in April!