Tag: summer nail polish
OPI are killing it with their two latest releases. First of all there is this fantastic collection inspired by New Orleans, and the promo video is incredibly beautiful. Now I want to visit even more… One day.
I highly recommend, feel the vibe of that city, and check out the model’s outfits, and her red shoes!
The shades are:
- Let Me Bayou a Drink, This refreshing blush pink is my treat.
- Humidi-Tea, Beat the heat in this nude shimmer.
- Suzi Nails New Orleans, This light, bright pink hits the spot for chic.
- I Manicure for Beads, Throw me nothing but this luscious purple crème!
- Spare Me a French Quarter? Say oui-oui to this mellowed raspberry crème.
- She’s a Bad Muffuletta! Don’t mess with this hot red crème!
- Got Myself into a Jam-balaya. A yummy mélange of spice and creamy peach.
- Crawfishin’ for a Compliment. This light, creamy orange is perfect on me, isn’t it?
- Take a Right on Bourbon. An intoxicatingly, warm metallic pewter.
- I’m Sooo Swamped! This verdant, creamy green is drenched in style.
- Rich Girls & Po-Boys .Make a date with this china blue crème.
- Show Us Your Tips! Let’s see how this periwinkle shimmer looks on you.
As for the Alice Through The Looking Glass collection,
How absolutely gorgeous is the look of the new ArtDeco makeup collection for summer 2015? It is called Here Comes The Sun, and it has pretty sun pattern on the products. And there is a selection of amazing shades to create that sun-kissed complexion: bronze, brows, oranges and corals.
Three-coloured blusher for a fresh, sun-kissed complexion. Mix the colours together using a blusher brush and apply to the cheeks according to your face shape. You can also use the colours separately to create a particular effect: brown tones for a tanned finish or orange tones for a fresh look.
BRONZING POWDER COMPACT
Water-repellent bronzing powder with UV factor. Lighter, more transparent bronzing powder with a natural matte finish. Free from lanolin and mineral oil. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free.
02 Beach Walk and 04 beach party
15 Coconut, 21 Sand Beach, 26 Blazing Sun and
This summer Paul & Joe offers pretty retro inspired makeup collection with beautiful colours and waterproof formulas, new makeup primer and a hair and body perfume.
The promo image makes me want to go on a holiday, it’s perfect!
Eye Gloss & Lip Gloss Duo: Santa Monica (rose shades), Nice (purple and pink), Monaco (bronze and beige), Maui (nectarine and lemon), Bahamas (clear and coral).
Sounds like an awesome product to have for summer. There’s nothing sexier than glossy lids, in my opinion.
Fragrance Hair & Body Mist, 50 ml
- Top: Herbal Green/Citrus/Fruity – Lavender, Orange, Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle: Marine/Floral – Neroli, Petit Grain, Rose
Bourjois are bringing out a new range of nail polishes called Vernis 10 Jours which will retail for € 9.95 and will be out this month (at least in France).
These are promised to stay on for up to 10 days and have a juicy and vibrant colour. Well, that sounds fantastic so I can’t wait to try these myself when they arrive in shops! It is also written that this nail polish will have a convenient angled brush so it makes it even more interesting to try.
There are 12 shades and the names are:
- 11 Un Coquelicot
- 12 Un Blanc Nacré
- 13 Un Rose Pastel Tendre
- 14 Un Rose Lilas
- 15 Un Fuchsia
- 16 Un Corail
This week there was a special occasion, and I was wearing black dress with turquoise accessories and nail polish. I would normally wear red or crimson but this time I just wanted something different so I’ve chosen Barry M Turquoise.
I have to say that it’s an amazing nail polish for only £2.95. For me it stays on perfectly for 3 days and it’s opaque with 2 coats. But it looks fine even with 1 coat, depends on how you like it!
I can’t wait to wear this nail polish in summer although it is fine even in fall!