Tag: Sylvia Plath film
Ok, so I have shared the 10 books that are on my “Reading List” and here is the promised posts about the films that I plan to see in the near future aka during the holidays, when I have time.
Please note that these are not Christmas or festive related. And no, I don’t have a habit of re-watching the same movies over, and over again during the holiday season.
But before we start, I’d like to mention my Pinterest profile, since I have a board dedicated to films.
So… here we go:
1. La Grande Bellezza. The Great Beauty. It was recommended by my friends.
2. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. Unfortunately, The Hobbit is the only book I have read (haven’t read The Lord Of The Rings, shame on me) so I am going to see the second part next week.
3. Blow with Johnny Depp and Penélope Cruz. I can’t believe that I haven’t seen this. How did it happen?
4. Trance. I watch all films with James McAvoy, and haven’t seen this one yet.
5. Wong Kar Wai’s In the Mood for Love and his part in