Tag: taupe eye shadows
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR in And On Bronze, Permanent Taupe And Eternal Bronze and Review and Swatches
I have finally picked up several shades of Maybelline’s Color Tattoo 24HR eye shadows some time ago so I am ready to share my opinion.
I was expecting a lot from this product as everyone raves about the quality, and I was not disappointed.
I have got three shades to begin with: Eternal Gold, Permanent Taupe, and And On Bronze.
They come in a glass jar and, in my opinion, the packaging looks great for the price, not worse than more expensive alternatives. As for the shades, the availability depends on the country. The shades that I have picked are all beautiful:
- Eternal Gold is a very shimmery gold, I’d say that the shimmer in this one is a bit too big for my taste.
- On And On Bronze is a shade that a lot of people should like as it is very wearable metallic bronze. It should look amazing in summer.
- Permanent Taupe, it is the most interesting shade in my opinion. It’s a
And today I want to show you my neutral palette which looks like this.
The shades are:
- 512 – matte white
- 10 – shimmery white. I’ve alredy used this eye shadow completely in the past. So this is my 2nd one.
- 18 – shimmery taupe
- 605 – shimmery metallic grey/silver
Here is how they look like with flash