It’s been a long time since I wrote about my favourite blogs. Today I will tell you about 2 very special blogs and VERY special bloggers behind them. I am very lucky to know both bloggers “personally” .
When I started my blog I had no idea that there were so many beauty blogs out there so I was very surprised to discover that. And these 2 blogs were among the first that I discovered. I love them since the very first day I found them. I am talking about the fabulous BritishBeautyBlogger and Bjooti. Today I will tell you the reasons why I like these blogs and the ladies “behind them” and I hope you will like them, too.
- I love the blog and the person behind it. Yes, I had to write that 😉
- BBB is written by a professional beauty journalist and I absolutely love the style of writing and the content, of course. She wrote for a lot of famous magazines and news papers!
- J. is the first one to know almost all the beauty details. She also is the first one to publish reviews about the new products.
- I know that BBB a has beauty room and I saw some photos she posted on twitter. There are a lot of things in that room! I just can’t imagine how I am living without a beauty room, maybe because you can find makeup in all the rooms of my flat and in almost all my bags (and I have over 30).
- I personally ( and I know that I am not the only one) love that BBB talks not only about beauty but she also talks about blogging itself and related issues. That is an inspiration for some and pain in the @$$ for others. I admire that she is not afraid to tell what’s on her mind!
- If to talk about J. herself – she’s been an amazing friend, always supported me and often cheered me up when I was in a very bad mood! <3
- The other blog and blogger that I love is Bjooti and Kat.
- Unfortunately I can’t understand what is written in most posts because I don’t know Swedish (although I always wanted to learn it) but I really like the content anyway.
- Bjooti is one more blog where you can see a lot of information about interesting and new things in beauty.
- Kat has the most amazing photos ever. You can tell it from the first sight that she is a designer and also a good photographer. Seriously you should check out her blog even if you don’t know a word in Swedish only because of photos and the design.
- BBB has a beauty room and Kat also has A LOT of makeup, you should go and check it out at her blog.
- I personally love that Kat loves alternative cultures and she proves that it’s not about beeing a rebellion teenager, it’s about what you trully love and you can be 25-, 37- or 56- years old and be a part of it.
And what do you think about BritishBeautyBlogger and Bjooti? Do you read them? What do you like the best about these blogs?