Today I would like to tell you about one of my favourite eye pencil – 24/7 eye pencils by Urban Decay.
By the way, their Fall 2010 makeup collection is already available 😉
I have quite a few different shades but today I will tell you about my 3 most favourite. As you can see, they all are mini size because I love mini sized better. Although I do have some regular sized 24/7 liners.
The shades that I love are:
Zero – creamy black shade
Flipside -vibrant teal with shimmer
Bourbon -brown with golden glitter
Why Do I Love These Pencils?
- They are so creamy and it’s very easy to use them.
- The name 24/7 speaks for itself , they really last forever. One of the best eye liners, I can compare them only with MUFE Aqua Eyes.
- I love the ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Cottonseed Oil.
- There are a lot of shades that you can choose from and UD often makes different value sets so you can save some money and get a lot of liners.
- These liners stay on for a pretty long time even on the water line.
- The colours are vibrant and bright, plus you get to choose from different textures.
- 24/7 liners works great for summer and heat.
What I Don’t Like:
- I wish UD had permanent collection of mini sized pencils because I like them much more and they are cheaper obviously. Plus it will take you forever to finish the regular sized liner.
- If you have sensitive eyes it’s better not to use these liners with glitter (bourbon for e.g) on the waterline.
Here are the swatches of all 3 shades, beautiful, right?
Now I think about getting Electric (bright aquamarine) and Eldorado (gold) and some green shade but I am not sure which one yet.
Would I recommend 24/7 Liners?
Absolutely! This is high quality product with a beautiful design. Get them from UD.
So do you like 24/7 liners? Which one is your favourite shade?