Although I made several posts about Lush already I never really shared my opinion. I also never shared my opinion about any MAC products because there are already TOO MANY reviews about these brands. But I guess it’s time to brake the rules and bring you some reviews about Lush and MAC Cosmetics (in the future).
Do you want to know what I got?
This time I’ve got only 5 products because I want to visit Lush again very soon. I’ve already made the list of what to get 😉
I got :
1. Mmm Melting Marshmallow Moment £3.50
Slow melting musky marshmallow marvel. MMM melts into a pink, fluffy waterbed of marshmallow and moisturizing cocoa butter. Each Melting Marshmallow Moment is made with marshmallow herb, which produces a sweet, skin-soothing mucilage that was used to make sugar candies for hundreds of years, and marigold, which is equally calming for your skin. Take your time, savour each moment and have as many marshmallows as you like.
Jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang to make you feel like a love goddess. The power of these aphrodisiac oils lies in their ability to relax you at the same time as warming your heart and other body parts. The ancient perfumers of the Mediterranean knew a thing or two about lurve and we’re using the methods they used thousands of years ago for the same results. Whether you want to be calm for a big night out or a quiet night in, prepare to detonate a Sex Bomb.
3.Dreamtime Bath Melt, £2.90
Skin softening, soothing and sleep-inducing melt. Guess when you should drop this luxuriously creamy block into the water? Bedtime! It may look small, but its secret strengths lie in its scent. The Dreamtime causes your worries to fade away with jasmine, lavender calms your head and sandalwood relaxes your limbs, so use it whenever you need a good night’s sleep, soft skin and sweet dreams.
4. Wee Harry, £2.95 with one eye, lol
Elf and safety warming! A warm, spicy bubble bath inspired by warm, spicy Scandinavian drinks. (And elves.) When you visit a Luh shop, you’ll notice that Wee Harry has a diffrent name, but don’t worry: he’s still the same Christmas elf. We realised that every culture has its yuletide elf named different.
5. Sea Vegetable,£2.75
A refreshing splash in the ocean. Sea Vegetable is made with seaweed, one of our favourite ingredients, with a crust of stimulating sea salt to give your body a good scrub down. It smells of lime, lavender and seaweed, a bit like sitting at the beach next to someone applying suntan lotion. This is a great soap for sharing amongst the whole household. The scent is perfectly balanced for boys and girls everywhere.
My impression and some more photos 😉
Last week I found photos of Christmas 2009 Collection by Philosophy. Although some productsare not new, most are new. Here is the list of products and some photos.
- First Snow- Snow body lotion, Snow Shower exfoliating gel, Snow Kiss lipshine $ 25.00
- Angel Cakes- 3in 1 and Bubble Bath ( 8oz each) and lipshine $ 20.00
- Silent Night – Lavender 3 in 1 16 oz. $ 16.00
- Snow Shoes and Mittens- Foot Cream and Hand Cream, 4 oz each $ 20.00. One of my favorites. A clean and crisp smell, a tad sweet but not fruity. Unique and nice.
- Classic Cookbook- 6 of 2oz 3 in 1s in baked goods scents $ 35.00
- The Cookie Exchange- Encased in an old style metal cookie tin 4 3in1s ( 4 oz each)in cookie flavors. $ 30.00
- The Gingerbread Man -16 oz 3 in 1 at $ 16.00 & 23 oz Body Scrub at $ 25.00
- Holiday Spice and Everything Nice – Another of my picks. A sweet spice , a nice mix, not too strong on any one note. 8 oz 3in1 & . 5 oz lipshine $ 16.00
- The Bake Shoppe- 2 of the 3in 1s, 1 lipshine, 1 lotion $ 30.00
- The Winter Escape- Wins hands down for cutest packaging. This is the one I show both inside and out of box. The Marshmallow scent is delicious and exactly like creamy marshmallow . The set is Peppermint Hot Cocoa 4 oz, Marshmallow Cream body souffle 2 0z, and lipshine. $ 25.00