Tag: Beauty Be-Bop
I’ve already posted about most products from the Benefit holiday 2010 makeup collection and just like Smashbox, it reminds me of their 2009 holiday collection which is nice in my opinion because you can get things that you couldn’t get last year.
So I’ve already wrote about Benefit’s sets Her Name Was Glowla and Some Beauty To Love. Their new set (which I really want) Femme Metale. And some new products such as Prrrowl, Girl Meets Pearl and Magic Ink Jet-Black Liquid Eyeliner.
I already said that millions of times and will say it again: I love holiday collections because you can get a lot of great value sets.
I’ve noticed that there some different sets for the UK and US . So I’ve decided to write 2 posts.
All You Need Is Gloss,$ 26
This set contains:
- 0.1 oz I’m with the Band (golden pink shimmer)
- 0.1 oz Almost Famous (copper penny)
- 0.1 oz Life on the A List (bubble gum pink)
- 0.1 oz Who Are You Wearing (passion fruit pink)
- 0.1 oz Back to the Fuchsia (sparkling fuchsia)
- 0.1 oz 24k (sexy gold)
Beauty Wonderland (a $75 value), $49
- some kind-a gorgeous the foundation faker 9.50 g Net wt. 0.34 oz.
- BADgal lash mascara 8.5 g Net wt. 0.3 oz.
- sugarbomb “sugar rush flush” face powder 12.00 g Net wt. 0.42 oz.