Tag: beauty wishlist
Here is the list of products that I would like to get for myself to try. I also have a list of products that I want to get to use on others so I will probably post that soon.
I am always curious to see such lists of others so hopefully you will like to see mine.
- First of all I want to find a perfect foundation or better a Tinted Moisturizer for myself. So far my favourite foundation has to be Max Factor Second Skin. There are several TM that I want to try, you can see some of them here.
- BECCA Lip & Cheek Crème, £24 not sure about the shades, it’s just a BECCA product I haven’t tired yet.
- Benefit Posie Tint, £24.50 I can’t believe that I haven’t tried it yet. I wrote about Bene Tint and just ordered ChaCha this week.
- Make Up For Ever Make Up For Ever HD Cream Blush, £21.75
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge For Lips And Cheeks, £ 17
I am not sure about the shades of the last three products, just want something new.
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy Glossy Balm Crystal Color, can’t wait to try these, £21
- Jemma Kidd Hi-Shine Silk Touch Lip Gloss in Moonstone, £14
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lipgloss in
I have to make a confession, this week I’ve spent a ridiculous sum of money on makeup as usual. By the way, soon this NYC inspired palette by Urban Decay will be mine, can’t wait (got it from Debenhams for £30)
But you can rejoice with me, I got some things for the giveaway as well!
So… Now it’s time for a new wishlist! I wish these wishlists helped me not to spend more than I plan, but well, sometimes they do!
By the way from the last wishlist – now I have Elemis scrub and I just ordered (on-line) those Benefit eye shadows.
So this is what I plan to get in the near future:
- Boots #7 Foundation brush, £12
- This set by Laura Mercier, $65
- Some glosses from Bobbi Brown
- Some glosses from Laura Mercier
- Some MAC lipsticks
- I plan to start a new MAC palette soon
- MAC 109 brush (I have similar